3.

Antonio

"Man come on, you always do this shit

"Man come on, you always do this shit." Antonio groaned.

"Chill i'm coming."

Leaning against the frame of the door, he watched as his sister walked around with one shoe on searching for the other. It was fifteen until six and they were supposed to be at their parents at six o'clock.

Waiting on Adriana was starting to irritate him at this point. She did this every time.

"We're going to be late because of you and you know how mom gets."

"Got it! Now we can leave." she said while strapping her heel on.

"Good." he mumbled, picking up his ringing phone. "Hey mom."

"Where are you and your sister? The guests have already started to arrive."

"We're down the road mom, I had to stop for gas." Antonio glared at his sister before getting in the car.

"Well hurry up." Julia said before hanging up.

He looked over at his sister while driving shaking his head before turning back towards the road.

Continuing the drive in silence, they eventually made it to his parents' house. Parking in his usual spot he got out and walked towards the door with his sister behind him.

Antonio rung the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

The door opened and there stood his mother with her hands on her hips.

"Nice of my children to show up." Julia said.

"Sorry mom, Happy Anniversary." Antonio said kissing her on the cheek.

"It was all his fault, you know i would've been here." Adriana smiled hugging her mother while her brother rolled his eyes at her lies.

"Well you all are here now, so come in."

They walked in and as his mother stopped to speak to someone, he slipped off to go find his cousin. He knew he was here somewhere. They had business to discuss.

---

Brielle S.

Darkness. I was currently sitting against the wall in my apartment in the dark. This is as far as i got when i walked in. I don't know what to think or feel right now. So many emotions and thoughts are currently going through my head. The main question is why? Why me? Maybe i should've given him a chance and who knows if this would have even happened. This is my fault.

Feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket, she took it out her pocket and looked down at it. She answered it once she realized who was calling.

"Hello." She spoke barely over a whisper.