The book of Waky Pants

Chapter 0. The princess is born!

This is the book about my character from The Blacksmack Down over at UFG_Studios, this is her life before she joined Killer on his epic journey.

♡♡♡♡

A man waits in the waiting room of the hospital, his son sits near him.

"Dad? Is mom okay?" The boy asked, he had pink hair with black streaks and yellow eyes.

"I don't know, Rick." The father replied, he had black hair amd light blue eyes.

The doctor walked out. "I have good news, and bad news." He said.

"What's the good news?" The father asked.

"You have a healthy little girl." The doctor replied.

"And the bad?" The father asked.

"Your wife has fallen ill." The doctor replied.

"May we see her?" The father asked.

"Of course." The doctor said leading the two down the hall.

They got to the room to see a woman laying in bed, she had pink hair and yellow eyes.

"Hello, Shina." The father said as he approached the bed.

"Oh, Nicolas. Meet your new daughter." Shina said handing over a small bundle.

"What's her name?" The nurse asked.

"Um, I want her name to be Sheila." Nicolas replied.

"No, you named Rick!" Shina said.

"What do you want her name to be?" Nicolas asked.

"Waky Pants!" Shina replied.

"Is that W A C K Y or W A K Y?" The nurse asked.

"The second one." Shina repied.

"Are you sure you want that name?" Nicolas asked.

"Is there a last name?" The nurse asked.

"No, she will be like her father." Shina replied.

"What's that suposse to mean?" Rick asked.

"It means that she wont have a last name like daddy." Shina said.

"So she's not my sister?" Rick asked.

"No, she's still your sister." Shina replied.

"You must let her rest now." The doctor said walking in.

Rick and Nicolas left.

○○○○

It was a week after Waky Pants was born, but Shina was still in the hospital.

Nicolas walked into Shina's room. "Hey honey, how you feeling?" Nicolas asked.

Shina looked at Nicolas. "I may not recover, so Bliss will come and take Waky Pants home if I don't make it." Shina replied.

"You're a grim reaper, you can't die!" Nicolas exclaimed.

Shina smiled. "You're right about that, but we are very old. You're a Mock Demon, you live for a long time too." Shina said.

"What class do you think Waky Pants has?" Nicolas asked as he picked up his little girl.

"You can't tell until she's older." Shina replied.

"I'm going to miss you, my love." Nicolas said.

"I will too." Shina said.

"You missing me or yourself?" Nicolas asked.

"Yes." Shina replied.

"You're so confusing sometimes." Nicolas said.

"I know!" Shina said with a smile.

○○○○

It was a week later and Bliss the family Celestrain went to get the little princess, Nicolas had rocket powered roller skates on and rode around the high dimension.

"MY WAKY PANTS IS COMING!!! MY WAKY PANTS IS COMING!!!" He yelled as he rode around.

Bliss got back from the hospital and saw Nicolas crach into a wall, Bliss has purple hair and cat ears and tail.

"Look little princess, that's your daddy." Bliss said as Waky Pants opened her eyes.

"Her bed is upstairs, Bliss." Nicolas said from the inside of the wall.

Bliss took Waky Pants upstairs and laid her down.

"Please, don't be as crazy as your father." Bliss pleated.

○Three months later○

Rick was minding his own business, it's been three days since his mother passed and he's been mad at his sister for putting Shina in that condition.

"Rick, could you watch your sister?" Bliss asked walking into Rick's room.

"I don't really want to." Rick replied.

"Please? I don't want her to go crazy like your father." Bliss pleated.

"Really? You think I'm sane?" Rick asked.

"Yes, besides, you have a higher vocabulary than any other two year old I know." Bliss complemented.

Rick took Waky Pants and played with her.

○Three months later○

"Dad, I'm bored." Rick said in the throne room.

"Go play with your sister, or something." Nicolas replied.

"But I don't want to!" Rick whined.

Nicolas shooed him away.

Rick walked passt Waky Pants' room and heard her crying, Rick opened the door to see Waky Pants sitting up. Rick walked over to his crying sister, she reached out to Rick.

"Waky Pants, will you play with me?" Rick asked.

Waky Pants made baby noises.

"Rick, did you wake her up?" Bliss asked as she walked in.

"No, she was crying." Rick replied.

"Bwovew!" Waky Pants said reatching for Rick.

"I think she want you." Bliss said.

"I'm going to play with her." Rick said taking Waky Pants.

○Three months later... Again○

"Happy birthday, Rick!" Nicolas said braking into Rick's room wearing a weired costume.

"Dad, what are you wearing?" Rick asked in fear.

"It's called "Flirty bunny girl"! do you like it?" Nicolas asked modeling it.

Rick covered his eyes. 'I can tell why Bliss is so worried!' Rick thought.

"Come downstairs for you special birthday breakfast!" Nicolas said leaving the room.

'I don't think I want to know what that is.' Rick thought.

Rick went downstairs and saw Bliss wrestling Nicolas to the floor trying to ger the costume off and normal clothes on.

'At least Bliss is looking out for us.' Rick thought as he sat down for breackfast.

○Three months later○

"My Waky Pants' first birthday!" Nicolas said in the Flirty bunny girl costume.

"Dad, take that off." Rick said walking by.

"Oh c'mon! What's wrong with it?" Nicolas asked.

"Dada scary!" Waky Pants screamed.

♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Nicolas is scary!