Chapter 11. The beginning of the end.

'Twas a relaxing day in the high dimension as Waky Pants was going through stuff online, she found many different things, but what stuck out the most to her, were magic keys of famous people who died.

"DADDY! I NEED THESE!" Waky Pants screeched.

Nicolas walked in to see what Waky Pants was screaming about, he looked at the keys and sighed.

"If you want them, you have to buy them yourself." Nicolas said leaving the room.

Waky Pants turned to Retaniea. "Retaniea, go make me some of my favorite cakes and cookies and pies and candies and fudge!" She ordered.

"Yes mistress." Retaniea said with a curtsy, she ran off.

Waky Pants went outside and grabbed her little red wagon, after Retaniea came back, Waky Pants put everything into the wagon and opened a dimension portal. She ended up at a small farm as she pulled her wagon around shouting that she was selling sweets, a young boy with green hair walked over to her.

"How much are the sweets?" The boy asked.

"A slice of pie is 20 gold, a piece of candy is 5 gold, a piece of fudge is 10 gold, a cookie is 15 gold and a slice of cake is 25 gold." Waky Pants replied.

"I have 25 gold, so I'll have some cake." The boy said.

Waky Pants smiled and made the exchange, she continued to sell sweets until she could affored one key. The first one she bought was Walter Disney, she was excited to get it.

●Three months later●

Waky Pants was playing with Mr. Disney as she was looking at other keys, she saw another one that was cheep. She put Disney away and grabbed her wagon again, she went to go sell sweets again.

"Mistress, what would you have me do?" Retaniea asked as they got to an open area.

"Go find something or someone for Walt Disney to fight, then people can have a snack and a show!" Waky Pants replied, Retaniea ran off.

Waky Pants was using alchemy as she made tables and benches, she set up a snack bar and people began walking by. Retaniea came back with a bear and put it in a large cage Waky Pants made, Waky Pants then summoned Walt Disney and put him in the cage too.

"Attention everyone! If you buy one of my favorite snacks, you may watch the show as you eat!" Waky Pants shouted.

Everyone was buying snacks as Walt Disney began fighting the bear, Waky Pants soon had enough money for another key.

●Three months later●

Waky Pants was playing with her new key friend who was Elvis Presley, he was singing as they walked around the castle.

"I want Stephen Robert Irwin!" Waky Pants said happily.

"The king will help you get him, uh huh!" Elvis said.

"Mistress, Bliss said that we don't have anymore ingredients for snacks." Retaniea said.

"So? I have Elvis Presley, I think that's all I need." Waky Pants said opening a dimension portal.

They went somewhere in the future and Elvis put on a concert, Waky Pants got lots of money, she then bought the key she wanted.

●Three months later●

Waky Pants was following Stephen around the castle, they found Bliss in the kitchen.

"Looky there! It's the rare Bliss in 'er natural 'abitat, one wrong move and I'm a goner! I'm gonna poke 'er with this stick." Steve said holding a stick, he poked Bliss and she looked at him.

"What are you doing?" Bliss asked.

"Criecky! She's angry!" Steve said as him and Waky Pants ran off giggling.

"Sometimes, I worry about Waky Pants." Bliss said to herself.

●Three months later●

It was Waky Pants' birthday and she had everyone out all at once, Nicolas gave her a small box and she opened it to see another key.

"I decided to get you this one, because it was the most popular one and I think Bliss would like him a lot more." Nicolas said.

"Okay, here it goes!" Waky Pants said as she summoned the person.

"Hi, I'm Billy Mays! And I want to tell you about my new product, Billy Masy perpetrating spray, now 20% louder!" The person from the key said very loudly.

"Yay! I like Billy!" Waky Pants screeched.

"I'm going to use Oxiclean on this really tough stain, and now it's gone!" Billy continued loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⊂_ヽ

  \\ _

   \( •_•) F

    < ⌒ヽ A

   /   へ\ B

   /  / \\ U

   | ノ   ヽ_つ L

  / /                      O

  / /|                         U

 ( (ヽ                         S

 | |、\

 | 丿 \ ⌒)

 | |  ) /

'ノ )  Lノ

(__\.

Thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

OXICLEAN!!!!