Chapter 12. The buckle thingy is magic!

At the castle of the high dimension in a small room in a small closet, a short Waky Pants was hiding and waiting. After a few minutes, Retaniea opened the closet to be tackled by a screaming Waky Pants, they laid on the floor for at least a minute.

"Mistress, you are 12 years old, please behave." Retaniea said.

"Growing old in rationable, growing up is optional." Waky Pants said getting off Retaniea.

"Mistress, what wold your futer husband think?" Retaniea asked.

"I won't have a futer husband if he doesn't like me for me, therefore, I will not wed until that one man comes my way!... Of coures he would be one of my soul mates that I will marry, hopefully he loves cake as much as I do!" Waky Pants replied as she walked away.

"The mistress has something wrong with her that hardly anyone knows, but she is also the peacemaker between demons and reapers. I think in the futer she will mature a little, and most likely save every single dimension with a psychopathic bunny slaying dimension jumping killer." Retaniea said.

●Three months later●

Waky Pants was outside on her swing under the tree, she swung so high that the branch the swing was on broke. She sat on the ground as she began to cry, Retaniea walked over and picked her up.

"Mistress, what happened? Are you hurt?" Retaniea asked in worry

"My swing broke!" Waky Pants replied still sobbing.

"Would you like me to fix it?" Retaniea asked.

"You can't revurse the hands of time!... Unless you're uncel Under Taker." Waky Pants replied.

"So, what are you going to do now, mistress?" Retaniea asked.

Waky Pants sat there for a moment. "Um... Eat more cake!" She replied as she ran off.

Retaniea picked up the swing and tied it to another branch, she then followed Waky Pants' lead to make cake.

●Three months later●

Waky Pants was playing with Bacon in a mud puddle, Waky Pants was the most muddiest.

"Bacon, you need to belly flop into the mud." Waky Pants said.

Bacon jupmed into the mud and splat it everywhere, Waky Pants slid deeper into the mud as Retaniea walked over.

"Where is the mistress?" Retaniea asked.

"I don't want to take a bath!" Waky Pants replied from under the mud.

"What if I took you to the beach?" Retaniea asked.

"What's a beach?" Waky Pants asked as she emurged.

"It's like a lake, but only salty." Retaniea replied.

"Let's go!" Waky Pants said opening a dimension portal.

●Three months later●

Waky Pants was trying to juggle knifes in front of Bliss, Bliss tried to stop Waky Pants, but she wouldn't listen. Retaniea walked in and grabbed one of the knives, she used it on one of the Mock apples that Nicolas picked yesterday.

"Can I have some?" Waky Pants asked.

"Of course mistress, Nicolas did tell me to cut this up for you just to keep you out of trouble." Retaniea replied with a smile.

Waky Pants took the pieces of Mock apple and went outside, Retaniea looked at Bliss with the look of You're so jealous of me because I'm better than you.

"Don't give me that look!" Bliss said.

"She still likes you, you were practically her mother." Retaniea said as she walked away.

●Three months later●

Waky Pants was just eating cake like no tomorrow as Nicolas was wearing a dress with a blet that had a large beltbuckle, Waky Pants threw cake at the beltbuckle and the cake duplicated in size.

"Dad, where did you get that?" Waky Pants asked.

"From a friend, I didn't know it could do this though." Nicolas replied.

"Can I keep it?" Waky Pants asked.

"Sadly, no." Nicolas replied.

"BUT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!" Waky Pants screamed.

"Okay! Okay! I'll call him and ask if you can keep it!" Nicolas shouted over Waky Pants' screaming.

"Yay!" Waky Pants said happily.