tenth

4:32 pm

minanana: hey, i've been meaning to tell you this.

kooook_97: what is it, jagiya?

minanana: i have stage 3 lung cancer.

kooook_97: i already know.

minanana: how?

kooook_97: i saw you go to the hospital when i was going to visit your house. i saw you there talking about it.

minanana: i'm sorry i couldn't tell you earlier.

kooook_97: it's fine. but i'm telling you, please fight for me. stay strong and don't leave me. please.

minanana: i'll never leave you.

5:59 pm

kooook_97: hey, i know your in the hospital. i just wanted to say that, i love you more than anything in the world. you gave me another meaning to live life. you gave me the reason on why i should fight for everything that is within me. you made me realize that love doesn't just come out of nowhere, it comes from your heart. when i first met you, i didn't expect that you could be so important to me in the end. no matter what happens, no matter where i am or where you are. forever and always, i'm yours and only yours. i love you for all that you are, for all that you have been and all you're yet to be.

6:29 pm

kooook_97: are you there?

                          jagiya?

7:56 pm

minanana: hello, jungkook? this is mina's mother. she's gone. my daughter is gone.