special chapter

" Jagiya! Wake up! " I woke up from the noise.

" Mina? "

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

" Mina? What do you mean? It's me, Taehyung. And who's Mina?? " I rubbed my eyes only to see him holding a broom while wearing an apron.

" Nothing, when did you arrive? And why are you cleaning? " I asked as I sat up from the couch. " Me and the others just decided to come to your house, only to find you asleep. But, we did see your new neighbors and invited them over for dinner, so we helped clean the house a bit. Not to be rude, but this place is a mess. " I looked at him in shock.

" YOU INVITED STRANGERS IN MY HOUSE WITHOUT ME KNOWING ABOUT IT?? " I shouted. " Is it really that bad? " He replied. I just rolled my eyes and went up to my room to get changed.

After changing, I thought to myself, ' Was everything just a dream? '. I just sighed and went downstairs. The place was spotless. I looked over to the boys, " Wow, uhm ok. Nice job?? ". We all laughed.

I heard the doorbell ring, " Must be your neighbors, Jungkook. " Jin hyung said. I sighed, and went to open the door.

" Mina? Is that really you? "

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

a/n: so that's the special chapter. sosososoossoooooo sorry it took so long. i was just focused on other stuff that i forgot wattpad existed, i lost interest. i barely even wrote anything on this chapter, but please understand. but i am making a book 2 for this, i just dont know when. anw, thank you for all the support! ♡♡

-

rfmmbt.