Jasmine Hakujaku

"I loved him. I really did.
But then he
broke
me."
----
(Trigger Warning for;
-Drug Addiction
-Alcohol Addiction
-Smoking
-Domestic Abuse
-Implied suicidal thoughts
-Sexual Themes)

When she was just a baby, Jasmine was adopted by a couple.

They were great people, Geoff and Jack. And despite what everyone said, they raised her right.

Raised her to be good, caring, polite, independent.

But something went wrong along the way.

It wasn't with them, of course. The couple did all they could to raise both her and her step-sister, Lindsay, as best they could.

The problem was with Jasmine's 'friend'.

Tall, handsome, sexy, and mature, any person looking for a man would stop and stare as he passed them by on the street.

Tony, is his name. And he ruined Jasmine's entire life.

They started out as just friends when Jasmine was just 13. But as the years pasted and Jasmine grew into her late teens, they became more than that. They started dating and she was as happy as could be.

She didn't care about the drugs, the alcohol, the cigs, the sex, if he did something, she did them with him.

Of course she knew it was wrong. She knew it was wrong to worry her loving fathers, make them scared enough to call the police when she wouldn't come home at night, make them so angry and disappointed at her and her choices that they would lash out at her, possibly slap her. Then go in their room were Geoff cried himself to sleep.

But she didn't care. As long as she had Tony, she didn't need anyone else. The cigs that she knew could kill her didn't matter because she would spend her remaining years with Tony by her side. The sex didn't matter because fuck was he amazing in bed, knowing exactly what to do and where to do it to make her completely submissive. The drugs and alcohol were tolerable since the during made her so giddy that she would forget all the problems, both heath and moral, with her actions, and the in between shots were so short that she didn't have time to do anything other than go home, get yelled at, eat, shower, sleep, and repeat.

He was all she needed to be happy.

But those care-free times quickly ended.

Tony wanted to go her to house one night, stay there in her room with her. The invitation made her heart pound in both excitement and delight at the thought of doing everything they normally did in his room, in hers. Of course, her parents would hate the idea and never ever agree to it, but that's why she would sneak him in through Lindsay's bedroom window, since Jasmine's walls were bare of any windows. For good reason, too.

The plan was a success. A little while after her sister had fallen asleep at the usual time of 11pm, Jasmine went and opened the window, allowing her boyfriend access to the room. Once he was in they quietly rushed to Jasmine's room.

"Hey, Tony?" Jasmine asked, looking over at her boyfriend. In the darkness she could just barley make out some of his features. The slender yet rough to-the-touch fingers that held the lite cigarette to his lips. The outline of his fluffy, blonde hair. And, most of all, the bright red eyes that seemed to shine as they stared at her.