Fighting & Chocolate Cake!

It starts off with you, the reader/watcher, looking at a girl with brownish/reddish hair, she has a scorpion tail connected to her and she is speaking.

Scorpio: Hello everyone, my name is Scorpio and today I will be Introducing myself and everyone.

She continues talking as you spot a girl with black hair that has small streaks of white and red in it, with bull horns, ears and tail creeping up behind her.

Taurus: SURPRISE!!!! I'M HERE TO!

She shouts, startling Scorpio, as Scorpio turns red from embarrassment and frustration.

Scorpio: WHAT THE HELL TAURUS! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING, I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!

Scorpio runs with her tail ready to strike at Taurus.

Taurus: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! CAN'T GET ME!!!!!

The camera starts to move a little and a person comes out from behind the camera with a smile on one side of his face and a frown on the other side. He or She seems to have 2 faces, or maybe it is twins who were connected, anyways, they split into 2 people, one a guy and one a girl, they run over to Scorpio and Taurus and they pull them away from each other. Scorpio and Taurus turn to the twins and give them an evil smirk. The twins become one person again and they start running away from Scorpio and Taurus.

Taurus: Hey Gemmi? Why did ya do that?

Scorpio: Yea! You ruined my revenge on Taurus here. I guess we have to attack you, plus you owe us for eating our chocolate cake!

Taurus: (in background) Mmmm....... I want cake now......

Gemini: I only ate the chocolate cake to see how you made it from lemons!!!

Gemini runs from the two angry signs and quickly says to the camera...

Gemini: T-Thank you for *puffs* reading this *huffs* I really appreciate it reader *huffs* Please heart, favorite, and suggest new things we can do. *huffs*

Taurus: GEMINI GET BACK HERE! AND..... SCORPIO PUT DOWN THE KNIFE!!! AQUARIUS, SCORPIO HAS A KNIFE AGAIN!!!

Scorpio: NEVER! *holds knives with hands and tail is ready to strike* I AM COMING FOR YOU GEMINI! YOU STOLE MY CAKE!

Aquarius: Scorpio! PUT THE KNIFE DOWN, I MADE LEMON CAKE!

Scorpio and Taurus: OOOOOHHH CAKE!

Taurus: Kay, bye now reader/viewer people!!!!