Karaoke Madness

(A/N Muffin: GEEZI'MSOSORRYITTOOKTHISLONGTOWRITEANDPUBLISHTHISAND- *gasps* We took a bit, sorry.... Coco has most of the ideas for this book, my ideas aren't nearly as good, so it kinda depends alot on her...

Coco: Hello everyone, ummm, I need to explain something. I haven't been able to write this because my family members who I haven't seen in a long time are staying at my house. Tau- I mean Muffin hasn't been able to finish the next chapter since it is difficult to come up with ideas for her.

Muffin: Also Coco is the better writer out of us 2, WHY AM I EVEN WRITING BOOKS?!!!??

Coco: Because books are awesome, duh!

Muffin: Agreed, anyways aren't we supposed to be writing now?

Coco: Oh right, sorry!)

The camera is focused on everyone except Scorpio, who you think is holding the camera. Everyone is in a comedy club, where people can crack jokes and sing karaoke, or be drunk, like Leo as he takes off his shirt and tries to strip. ANYWAYS ENOUGH OF THE WEIRD MALE STRIPPER, UMMM, the camera is put on a table and out of the corner, you can see Aquarius pulling on Leo's ear to get him to sit down.

Gemmi (male): Okay guys,

Genni (female): We're back and

Gemmi: This time we're

Aqua: PLEASE! SHUT UP!

Genni: Dang Aqua,

Gemmi: Here we are,

Genni: Trying to be helpful,

Gemmi: And there you go,

Genni: Being a jac-

Aqua: SHUT. UP. NOW.

(A/N Muffin: This was my favorite part yet to write! Sorry to any Aquarius out there, she just seemed to fit...... Coco: My favorite part comes later)

Scorpio: Aqua, please stop being mean to Gemini, and Gemini, get back together, it's weird to see you guys separated.

Gemmi & Genni: Fine,

They come together and they continue their sentence as one.

Gemini: It's not like we, I? was doing anything, anyways.......

Leo: HEY LIBRA, HOW DO YOU GET THE SMOKIN' HOT CH-

Leo's face was slammed into the table by both Scorpio and Taurus.

Taurus: KINDLY SHUT IT, LEO.

(A/N Coco: That was my favorite part. Muffin: I put in Taurus' line!)

Libra: Hey guys, I just went over to the karaoke thing and ummm, I got some bad news...

Taurus: What?

Libra: I kinda, sorta, made the man mad when I hit on this girl because they said that they were together and now one of us has to sing the hardest song ever...

Taurus: I VOLUNTEER SCORPIO AS TRIBUTE!!!

Scorpio: What the hell, why not? Give me the mic when we are ready to star-

Karaoke man: ALRIGHT, the Zodiac Idiots are going to sing! GOOD LUCK!

Scorpio: Why did you give us that name Libra?

Libra: I only thought it was funny, but you aren't an idiot, you are a cute ball of sunshine!

Taurus looks ready to murder him, and seems to be restraining herself quite well.