Matches- Chapter Two

Joey sucked in a deep breath, all of them opening their files at once. He didn't want to look at the name though, he wanted Meghan and David to say theirs first and then he would look.

"Oh. My. God." Meghan squealed, her cheeks bright red. "Guess who I got?"

Joey bit his lip. "I'm taking you like your match?"

"Duh, it's Jordan Marzegano! He's so hot!" she giggled, showing them the picture. David nodded, impressed.

"Mine is... Connor Franta?" he raised an eyebrow, examining the picture. He loved him already. "What about you, Joey?"

Joey's hands were shaking as he read the information.

"S-Sawyer Hartman..." he stared at the picture, which was a man, shirtless with headphones around his neck and sunglasses. He was hot.

"Dude, Sawyer's so hot!" David gave a wolf whistle.

"I know him!" Meghan screamed, the workers at City Hall having to shush her. "He went to my university! He studied DJing!"

Joey led them out, all hopping into his car. "Really? Do you know where he is now?!" Joey asked with wide eyes.

Meghan sighed, shaking her head. "Nope. Sorry."

Joey looked down at his necklace. It was such a dark blue. He'll probably never find his match.

*Sawyer*

Sawyer was sitting around with some friends, bottles of beer -empty and full- scattered all over the coffee table. Party night, like always on Fridays.

"Sawyerrrrr..." A guy, Shane Dawson, also known as Sawyer's short term boyfriend until he got his match, whined quietly into his ear.

Sawyer dipped his head back, cocking an eyebrow. "Yesss?"

"I want youuu..." he purred.

"Shane, we fucked yesterday." Sawyer sighed.

"Sooooo? Please, baby? For me?" Shane begged, jutting out his bottom lip.

"Fine." Sawyer groaned, getting up and saying bye to his other friends and following Shane to the bedroom.

*Tyler*

Tyler had returned to his apartment now and he was pacing. He should have gone with them, but now it was too late. He looked down at his necklace. It was glowing purple. His eyes widened as it became a lighter shade of purple with each second that passed, then turned dark pink and became getting lighter and lighter and then there it was, slowly turning red. And then his doorbell rang. His heart was racing, threatening to jump out of his ribcage as he stepped closer to the door. He opened it and he couldn't believe who was standing there with a smile.

"Hello Tyler. Long time no talk." He smiled, and Tyler instantly jumped on him, kissing him deeply. He couldn't believe his oooolllldddd boyfriend turned out to be his match. Well, Tyler never wore his necklace until he turned 20 so... But he still couldn't believe it.

(A/N: sorry its short; its really late. Who do you think Tyler's match is? and what do you think about Sawyer/Shane??? again, follow me on ig: *i have several accounts now* @jawyer_hartceffa, @shattteredsouls, @youtubersthou and @internetaddictt ! Please follow them all xD )