Epilogue

I was tapping my fingers as I was downloading episodes of RC9GN again. My eyes got caught to a new episode aired. I quickly downloaded it but suddenly a pop up from the episode "Do you wish to be a part of this show?" I answered with a yes. Then it asked "Do you wish to be stuck in the show?". I asked again yes. The pop up disappeared and the downloaded was complete I shouted "Finally!" But my screen flashed bright light and my eyes widen "What the what!?" And after that. I was sucked into my phone screaming with confusion and fright. I passed out and woke up seeing a familiar dark blue violet hair boy with a familiar top hat and purple haired and two familiar orange hair and golden brown hair and blonde. I lifted my head groaning at a headache. The blonde spoke so familiar. "Madam are you okay? Julian saw you falling and smashed your head against a tree. He got you here just in time". Wait....... Did he say. Julian? My visions were just a blur. "M-my visions. I can't see without my glasses". Another familiar voice spoke "here take mines". That voice was rasping. As a pair of pink glasses laid on my face. My vision cleared up. I was in pure shock seeing familiar faces and recognizing voices. Julian, Randy Cunningham, Howard and Heidi Weinerman, Bucky Heinsletter(comment if I misspell his name), and Flute Girl. I tried to get up but I fell back in pain aches my back. Julian spoke softly "Miss you can't get up and leave. You are going to stay over to our places and tell us who you are." I can tell they looked at my phone and tried to call my parents. I think the connection to reality and virtual is on different balance. I can't tell them. As I didn't focus on them. They were challenging to who I get to stay with. The challenge was chess. Too bad Howard lost to Julian. Julian grins silently "Yay. A friend will stay over". I tried to get up but Julian helped me up "Don't worry. You'll be safer with me." He giggled softly but I smiled softly. "Alright." He carried me to his house. I didn't knew his house was so big. As we went inside. The inside were elegant and beautiful. "Yeah sorry if my house shocks you. Believe me the neighborhood is most jealous". He chuckles nervously. "It's okay." I smiled softly he lead me to a guest room and allows me to wear some of his old clothes.

As dusk arrives. Randy, Howard and Heidi, Flute Girl, and Bucky came over and we were all in Julian room. His room had a pattern of purple bats and blue spiders. I thinking about my arachnophobia fear again. Randy spoke up "So who are you anyways?" He asked. I replied softly but I had to lie to them "I'm Emmilee Sofia Muñoz. I'm 14. And I just recently visited from my place from very like far away and my parents cell connection had been cut off." They all believed it. I even replied "besides. Even if I'm lost, my parents know I can take careful of myself". They even believed it. Heidi insist she'll get the principle to enroll me to school and Bucky insist letting me known about band and Flute girl promised to help me with academics and Julian promised to let me join the Der Monster Klub. I smiled with joy. I thought to myself. If this is a dream, I never want to wake up again. I smiled sweetly and giggles as Bucky makes a zing pun. I know it will all change if they discover my truth.