↳{1} CLARKE GRIFFIN (T100)↵

Clarke as she pulls the trigger on the Grounder that had roughed you up a little bit, leaving you with multiple scratches and bruises

Clarke as she pulls the trigger on the Grounder that had roughed you up a little bit, leaving you with multiple scratches and bruises. When Clarke finally found you after the Grounder had kidnapped you a few days ago, he violently pulled you down on the ground by your hair and held a knife to your throat, threatening to kill you if Clarke didn't walk away. Clarke had that determined look and her eye and you knew she wasn't going to leave without you. The night before you went missing, you and Clarke had shared an intimate moment that ended with her lips on yours, and you really enjoyed that feeling. You attempted to plead with Clarke to not mortally wound the Grounder, as you knew it would start a war between your people and theirs. However, Clarke was only concerned about you, and if she had to choose between starting a war and you, she would choose you. As she pulls the trigger, and the Grounder falls dead behind you, you feel tears brimming in your eyes.  

"Clarke, what have you done?"

"He was hurting you and I couldn't let that happen. No one can hurt you. No one."