Part II

im not proud of this..... *sigh* but here it is :D hope you enjoy!

I spun back around so my back was to Naru. “Well, I suppose we should get going,” I suggested, suddenly feeling awkward.

To my surprise, I felt Naru’s hands wrap around my waist and he pulled me against him. “Mai…” he softly whispered in my ear. “You scared me.” My intense blush suddenly returned, brighter than before.

“N-Naru… w-what are you doing?” My heartbeat was pounding so hard I could hear in clearly in my ears. He hugged me closer and suddenly I felt his soft, warm lips kissing my neck.

“Naru!” I exclaimed, struggling to escape from the cage that his hands formed around my waist.    “N-Naru! There are people here! We’re in a public place!” I struggled to break free, but I was too weak. I guess I underestimated his strength.

He brought his lips up to my ear again and softly whispered, “Hmm… I suppose it is.” His soft, seductive voice sent shivers down my spine. I wanted to… to…

Whoa… whoa wait a second. What?!

He slowly unwrapped his arms form around my waist and I unknowingly sighed in disappointment. I caught myself at the last second and quickly tried to cover it with a cough. He just chuckled in amusement. Dammit! He saw right through that.

I turned to face him, but found myself unable to look into his eyes. My deep red blush still lit up my face and my breathing was heavy. He was just smiling. No hint of embarrassment. None. Nada. Zip.

“W-we should s-stop standing in the middle of the s-street.” I suggested, my gaze meeting everything but his.

“I suppose,” he replied. He slowly leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “Is something the matter, Mai-chan?”

“N-no!” I quickly stuttered. I felt him look at me, but I was looking directly at the ground, my hair covering my face.

“Mai.” He said in a soft and amused tone.

“W-what?” My blush increased even more. I didn’t know that was possible.

“Look at me.” Suddenly his hand was on my jaw and he forced my face to look at his. My gaze was still looking around wildly, desperately trying to avoid his.

Slowly, he began to lean towards me and I began to panic. “N-Naru! This isn’t funny!”

“I never said it was.” My gaze finally met his, and his eyes were staring into mine with an intensity that honestly frightened me, but at the same time excited me. My skin was so hot, I felt feverish all over. He was barely touching me, I shouldn’t be responding like this!

Suddenly, I felt his hot, soft lips against my cheek. His lips felt so soft, I just wanted to melt into him. Dazed I began to lean into him, and of course he chose that moment to pull away.

“Come on my little Mai-chan, let’s stop making a scene.” His words broke my trance and I slowly looked around me, we had attracted a small audience.

“O-okay.”

He began to cross the street and I swiftly followed him. What is going on? I thought. Why do I feel like this? He barely touched me! I mindlessly drifted after him, my head reeling. I just don’t understand.