one.

"it feels so good. i can't- i'm gonna cum soon." jihoon rambled, leaning his body towards the camera as his eyes screwed shut. his thighs were shaking due to the high power of the vibrator shoved inside of him. "i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna-,"

jihoon let out loud moans and whines. a small part in the back of his head could hear the cash sound coming from the computer but all he could focus on was his orgasm rushing through his body. his tummy felt warm and jihoon bit onto the sleeve of his pink sweater— well, soonyoung's pink sweater.

continuing, the small boy rocked through his entire climax, milking himself dry before reaching back and pulling out the pink object. he opened his eyes, slowly looking into the camera with a grin. he held up the toy to the screen for his 150 viewers, tilting his head innocently and giggling. "mm. i had a fun time. thank you for letting me cum. maybe next time, i can-,"

"jihoonie, im back- oh fuck!" soonyoung said as he walked in. he held a plastic cup in his hand from one of the fast-food stores nearby, but dropped it when he saw jihoon's position: laying on his stomach on the floor, camera and computer in front of him, back arched as his ass wiggled in the air, face flushed. soonyoung gulped, eyes drinking the younger in shyly. "um, hi."

jihoon giggled at his boyfriend's flustered state and turned his head back to the camera, "that's it for tonight. thank you for the tips. mwah!" he blew a kiss before ending the live and shutting off the camera.

"soonyoungie, i thought you said you'd be gone for an hour."

"i was. it's been an hour..."

jihoon blinked, "huh?" and looked at the bottom of his computer screen, sitting up. "ooh, i see. well welcome home," he looked him head to toe with a smirk. "sir."

this was shit. i've never been good at beginnings.