EPILOGUE

Can love shout louder than her demons?

When her heart has been guarded so far? 

Can happiness really knock at her door this time? 

Well, wasn't the door of her happiness always ajar?

Can dreams get wings to fly after all? 

When even the land scared you so much? 

Maybe everything has its own time to unfurl, 

And you can do nothing, no matter how much you rush.

So today is the time, 

To reel in the joyous glory. 

To celebrate and to rejoice, 

The moments and spaces of their brand new territory.

He was always a charmer, 

But she has always been his 'only' muse. 

No one else could have claimed his rebel heart ever, 

Not by words, not by touch, and neither by seduce.

So in his utter glory he smiles, 

Finally winning over the longest redemption. 

Together they weave, together they smile, 

As their love truly meets its salvation.

New Delhi Grand Leela Palace

As he took a pinch of vermilion between his thumb and index finger, and filled her partition, garnering a never ending saga of claps and cheers from the crowd surrounding them, that comprised of his family, relatives, and hers as well alongside their respective friends and colleagues, he couldn't help the small smile that crept on his lips.

In the rarest of the rarest sight, the media along with the world looked in awe, as Arnav Singh Raizada's all time stern face was finally flashing a smile in what seemed like eons, and the only reason behind it was the breathtaking beauty decked in red and green lehenga sitting right beside him, who was also his almost wife now that they were already halfway through wedding rituals.

Not willing to miss out on any minute detail and moment of the lavish affair that was this wedding of popular business magnate Arnav Singh Raizada to a New York based doctor, the cameras kept flashing, the paparazzi all enthusiastic of a perfect page 3 cover story for the next day.

She took a deep breath as the priest went on to chant some more mantras, not because she was tired, but only because she was well aware of the intense gaze of her almost husband that was fixated only on her.

The doctor in her that abided by everything science rebuked her inwardly for behaving so unlike her age, like a typical hormonal teenager. But her rebel heart acted dominant as it shoo away her stubborn mind, and deemed everything she was feeling, from jittery, to fluttery, to insane, to be normal.

Arnav smirked as he watched her closely and saw how her cheeks flamed red all thanks to the effect he had on her, making her skin look perfectly in sync with the color of attire she donned this night, which was his favourite by the way.

Red.

If only these rituals could wrap up all a little sooner.He hardly had any self control now that he knew she was going to be his, in its legit sense, in all ways.

All these years, all that he felt for her, all that he thought about her, he couldn't wait for it all to turn into a living reality.

The priest now asked Arnav to tie the sacred chain, which was the mangalsutra around her neck, and that called in for another round of cheers from the people standing around the dais where the bride and groom were currently seated for all the rituals.

As he finally tightened the hook of the ornament around her neck, letting his fingers linger there for a little longer than needed, all she could do was let out a deep sigh, which only he could hear.

Their eyes met, and in that brief moment they could speak multitudes even without verbally uttering anything.

It was only when Aman, Arnav's personal assistant cleared his throat, that both of them came out of their self-induced mutual trance, and paid attention to what the priest had to say further.If Aman had known his boss could be such a lover boy, well.. Even then he couldn't have done anything.

Those Romeo looks, playful smile, were only reserved for his almost wife, and Aman knew that very well, because for the rest of the world, his boss was always going to be the ruthless ASR.As the priest asked the bride and groom to stand up for the saath pheras, Anjali couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear as she readily stepped forward and took Arnav's scarf and Khushi's chubri, to tie them into a tight knot together.

Had she known her brother, her darling chotte had been insanely, deeply, and hopelessly in love with Dr. Gupta, her daughter's paediatrician, someone she not only respected but also adored so much, well, she could have saved herself a lot of time and energy that she had preciously vested on going brides hunting for her ever so hot headed Chotte!

Giggling at the thought of it, she tightened the knot further, ensuring this gathbandhan was going to last not just this lifetime, but also seven more to come.

And with that started Arnav and Khushi's seven vows.