Chapter (1) Half + Half = One

(It's hurts)

What a joke... My friend from childhood stab me cause I was a hindrance in her eyes.

My trust for her doesn't mean anything. All of that memory just a lie.

Let's see... A death is not that bad actually . I have no one who will cry for me anyway. My parents die when I was 3, and I lived alone. All of my relatives eyeing my parents property. It's tiring to stop their stupid plant, I think they never used their brain properly thought.

Wait a minute.... I can open my eyes again! 

Darkness... hem..does heaven have a power failure? it's too dark here.

I death and this place is dark not like heaven in the book story.... then is it grave? Hell? oh no.... I do not make many goodwill because I think I still far away from death, but now I'm here. GOD HELP MEEE..!!

"Miao~~"

"......"

"Miao...miao~"

"....Cat of Hell ?"

(Buahahahaha...cat of hell, how funny :3)

"Who..!?"

(The other you? Maybe?)

"....."

(what? you do not believe it? well... we kinda stuck forever now you know?)

"Huh?.. Wh..at do you mean?"

(You dead , I dead. Half and another half,do you know how much is it? it's [One])

I can't get all the information now. I die, woke-up again, another soul, trap together.

a little simple than it should be, but....didn't all the protagonist who reincarnate just get the memory from the owner of this body?

"Hey.. Me, why you still here? "

(why?...cause~ we are [One] now, what else?. sigh...you maybe confused but I was told that you and me have a very fit soul so here we are.)

"Told? who told you that? it's God?"

(Nope.... It's Angle-san. He said it's crowded now, so he want us to wait for another departure)

" [-_-"] well... what ever. Now I live again so it doesn't matter"

(yes..yes.. me too. hihihihi...)

Now I was in a 10 years old body and the other me call Kyrei too. The daughter of Duke Lyord Horde, The minister of Drakon Kingdom.

Her mother death when she born. she was poison by her step mother, Monna Horde. Her step mother didn't like her because her face resemble her mom. What a pathetic life..

"purrr..."

(oh.. She like you. she always scratch me if I touch her. not cute) 

" i think that just for you. so fluffy~ what is her name?"

(Well because she like you give her one)