Chapter (2) First day school

** here i'm back~ Sorry for the loong late update~ So lazy to type.

And now i know your feeling authores for the long last battle with Demon King LAZYNESS. T.T

So for every author story i have and haven't read thank you for your hard work....!!! 😘😘😘😘😂

I will try my best to battle with the Demon King okay~**

_______________________________________

Author : Ok.... Back to the story. Kyrie the killer drag the victim to the sm-

Kyrie : Waiittt..!!!! what is this....You make them think i was a KILLER!!!!

Author : ohohoho.... I just want to make it more dramat-

**** : emm... Should i keep sleeping?

Author : ......Well at least the name does't come out.... - -"

**** : woops... Sowwy~T.T

Author : well let's just back to the plot.

Kyrie : make sure you didn't make any false plot..!!!!!

______________________________________

Well the school look fantastic. white stone with many huge pillar, like every school in classic novel. now lets see my room.

"....miss wh-where are you going to?"

"look for my room of course... ah that boy, just make it simple tell some body what happen and tell them to look after him. I have to see around this school."

"But miss..."

gezz... Ema she make every think look wrong. For your information the voice from before is Ema Mikaela. She is Baron Mikaela's daughter and my personal maid. How you ask? well here there's some class for noble rank.(Lets just say...Royal ,Duke ,Marquis ,Earl ,Viscount ,Baron) emm.. for your information she is 19 and single.HEHEHEHE

Okay back to the topic, I look around the hall when Ema keep insist to look a doctor for him, dun..dun..dun... I see a boy at the end of the hall, great.

"hei...you wait please."

"....."

"W-wait..."

"are you talking to me ?"

"of course..!! do you look anyone else beside me? gezz..."

"...what do you want?"

I took the boy from Ema and give the boy to him then pull Ema to the other end of the hall. "Take care of him kay~ he just pass out, he may wake up soon. Bye-bye"

"Wha..why- HEY...COME BACK HEREEE...!!! "

pfft... he must be piss off, hope I wouldn't see him again soon. Its noon now... lets see the the dorm and canteen.

...

Woow..... Huge. This freaking huge school would never ever make me surprise even if the have stadium or even a whole mountain..!! Do you hear me you Damn GIANT School ?! The dorm looks neat and clean.. not bad. 

"Ema.. where is my luggage ?"

"It's already in your room miss. here's the Key"

"Thanks. you can back to my room, don't forget feed Miio .I will go to the canteen for lunch."

"yes miss, and the opening ceremo- "

"yeah..yeah... I'll go later."

That must be a boring ceremony, whatever now to the Lunch~~ There already many student lining. What should i have for lunch? Steak will be best i think and oh pudding... the last one. Lucky~ Grab... Wh-what...

"Hey... T-that My Luck..."

"huh? ohh...T-this H-here... y-you can have i-it"

I think my eye sparkling. i take the pudding and look a boy with black hair and black eyes. he looks cute, gosh... are all boy here always cute to this extend?

"Thank you... are you have a fever? you're red"

"wh-wha- no, well yes."

"do you eat your lunch already? do you need medicine? you should have a rest thought......Here you can have the pudding. maybe you could get better."

"... I-i will be alright. y-you can have the pudding. oh my name is Byron Arkin nice to meet you  "

"0-oh... my name is Kyrie Horde. it's nice to meet you."

"well i will see you later. enjoy your lunch~"

"okay. see you~"

such a good boy. i think we can become best friend.After lunch we have a welcome ceremony. Some senior take us to a STADIUM.... yeah. Freaking BIG STADIIUMM....!!!! ah... too much shock. I think it was impossible, i hope my heart ready for Sustained heart attack.

(this picture is from fairy tale if i not wrong)

I took a seat at the second row. many student start fill the stadium. there's many new student just like me, look at their shock face. I know guys... this is too much for our little heart. And the ceremony begin, an old man make a speech about history.. blah..blah..blah..i think he's the head master.

Now there's a boy blue hair and blue eyes, a little other than me, i think he's a senior.

"Hello, My name is Gravin Anderson The school-president welcome to Swiayal School. I hope we can have a wonderful day together."

"Kya... Gravin-senpai~.... here"

"Gravin.. I love you~"

"..."

i sweet drop. okay... this's too much love laser from their eyes . i think it can make a hole in his back. Well whatever, now where's my class?

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's too short. there will be a photo shoot for the next one. 

Thanks for your support and see you~