Part 23

Rk was busy doing some paperwork with bittu and the lawyer while madhu sat alone playing temple run in her mobile.

Whenever madhu tried to talk to Rk he said two minutes and got busy again at last madhu messaged rk on his mobile

"Hi Rk, will you tell me what is going on" rk saw the message and came

"Madhu I am doing busy with all the paper work, I want to finish this today only"

"Rk I ..."

"5 minutes madhu then I will listen to you" madhu replied.

After almost a hour Rk came and sat beside madhu

"Rk I am very hungry and you also dint eat anything since morning lets go eat something"

"Madhu I cant leave until this work finishes but we can order food if you want"

"Okay lets eat pizza"

"Madhu you order whatever you want"

"Rk I am the newly weded bride and you are asking me to do work"
"Madhubala...Ahaan" "I am hungry" "Okay let me do it" rk replied.

After 15 minutes of wait the pizza arrived and they had their food.

Madhu was scared about what was going to happen next as her life was having twist and turns every second but she felt safe after signing the papers because she trusted Rk more than anything.

It was evening when all the work finished and at last madhu and rk got out of the studio hand in hand as a married couple.

They went to the parking and where shocked to see Sulthan with his two men waiting for them.

Rk slowly moved in front of Madhu protecting her from the filthy glare of Sulthan

"So Mr.kundra atlast we meet again"

"Why are you here?"

"Dont you know!! I am here for Madhu . Send her to me"

"Never, madhu is not going anywhere"

"She is my fiancee and you are no one to stop her"

"You cannot force her to come"

"I can. I am going to get married to her"

"You cannot marry her as she is already married"

"Dont try to fool me"

saying this sulthan moved forward and caught madhus wrist and tried to pull her but Rk pushed Sulthan and punched him hard on his face which made Sulthan stumble and fall on the ground.

Sulthan shouted in pain and one of his man came towards rk with a stick and tried to hit but rk quickly grabbed the stick and jerked the man off balance, from the corner of his eye Rk saw sulthan getting up and the other man going towards madhu and in a moment Rk went and stood before madhu.

Sulthan and his man started beating rk and rk tried his best to save himself and Madhu but he was alone against the two , rk felt his body giving up he closed his eyes in pain next second he heard some shouts he turned and saw that bittuji has arrived with police man with him, realizing that madhu was safe Rk passed out.

Two hours later Rk opened his eyes to find himself in a hospital with few bandages and madhu by his side.

Madhu saw Rk opening his eyes and called the doctor and with doctor came Radha, Mohan and Roma.

Doctor checked Rk and said

"He is absolutely fine and you all dont need to worry. He has minor injuries which will heal with time"