Training

~Nico's POV~

I woke up and quickly sat up a giant smile on my face. "Yes! It's almost time for the next episode of-" I was cut off when Uno slapped his hand over my mouth. "Will you be quiet?!" He whisper yelled at me. I looked at him confused. He sighed pointing next to me.

I looked down only to see Shira sleeping peacefully. She had her hands next to her face a small blush on her cheeks as little breaths left her mouth. "SHE'S SO CUTE!!" I squealed. "SHUT UP!" Uno yelled hitting me on my head. I whined holding my head in pain. "Mm..." I heard Shira whimper slightly.

I looked at her silently and couldn't help but to smile. 'She really is so cute!' I thought poking her nose. I watched as her face scrunched up slightly followed by her opening her eyes. "Ah. Sorry did I wake you?" I asked tilting my head slightly. "NICO!!!!" Uno yelled from behind.

I only smiled scratching my cheek slightly. "Hehe sorry but I couldn't help it!" I laughed sheepishly. Uno stood there clenching his teeth while Rock and Jyugo held him back. "Nico?" I looked back over at Shira seeing her rubbing her eye still half asleep.

"Morning!" I said happily. She looked around silently for a moment before nodding her head. "Morning." She whispered letting out a small yawn. "Sleep well Shira?" Rock asked walking over to us. Shira looked at him nodding her head. "Yes thank you." She whispered.

He smiled at her patting her head. I watched the two of them with a giant smile. 'Rock seems to be really kind and gentle with Shira.' I thought to myself. "Hm? Nico were you watching a new anime?" Shira asked her eyes traveling over towards the tv.

I smiled nodding my head. "Yeah! It's really good! Do you wanna watch it with me?!" I asked excited. She looked at me and smiled a soft smile closing her eyes. "Of course!" She cheered happily. I blushed slightly at this seeing her sweet and happy smile.

I smiled back at her taking her hand as the two of us went over to the tv to watch the new anime.

~Shira's POV~

I silently watched the new anime with Nico. Uno and Rock were playing cards while Jyugo tried to get out of the cell. 'These four are all so...different.' I thought to myself as I watched the screen. 'They're nothing like criminals.' I saw them all smiling or failing.

'They're nothing...like me.' I thought my eyes narrowing. Just then the door slammed open causing Jyugo to go flying. Of course I wasn't sitting too far away from him causing me to get caught in the crossfire. The two of us went flying to the other side of the cell.

I groan slightly slowly opening my eyes. "Ah..." Jyugo was hovering above me his eyes wide. I laid there trapped underneath him slightly surprised. Neither of us said a word as we just stayed like that not sure what to do.

"Jyugo~" Jyugo flinched slightly slowly looking back only to see and angry Uno and Rock cracking their knuckles. "H-hey! W-wait a minute guys!" Jyugo cried. The two of them went and pulled him off of me. I listened to the shouts and screams coming from the three.

"Hahaha! How energetic!" I looked over seeing Yamato standing in the doorway laughing. I just sat there silently for a moment staring at him. His laughing soon died down as his attention went over towards me. His eyes went wide slightly as sweat began to form on his face.

"C-ca-" Before he could finish speaking I stood up giving him a small glare. "..." He didn't say anything else after that. Clearing his throat he smiled happily at the guys laughing again like nothing ever happened. I let out a small sigh closing my eyes. 'Can't believe he almost called me that.' I thought.

"Alright everyone! Let's hurry up for todays training!" He cheered. The guys all sighed closing their eyes a depressed aura surrounding them. 'Training's easy.' I thought tilting my head slightly. All of us left our cell following Yamato. "Psst." I heard Uno whisper to me.

I looked up at him waiting to see what he had to say. "Be careful Shira. His training is intense." Uno whispered close to my ear. "You can say that again." Rock grumbled putting his hands behind his head. "I feel bad for you Shira." Jyugo said waving a hand in front of him.

Nico just nods happily dancing around. I didn't say anything as I looked ahead. 'So they're all pretty much terrified of his training huh?' I thought closing my eyes.

"Heh."

~time skip third person POV~

The four guys all laid on the ground gasping for air. "Oh come now! It's not that hard!" Yamato said laughing as he continued to do push-ups. "Are you crazy?!" Uno yelled quickly sitting up. "Yeah! I can't believe you man!" Jyugo yelled. "I'm so tired." Nico whispered still trying to catch his breath.

"I mean who wouldn't be? A hundred laps, two hundred push-ups, three hundred sit-ups, four hundred pull-ups." Rock mumbled to himself. "IT'S ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!" All of them yelled. "Haha! You're all being dramatic! Inmate 1 isn't having a problem with it." He said jumping up.

"Huh?" All of them asked tilting their heads. "Take a look." Yamato said pointing his finger over to where Shira was. They all looked over only for their eyes to widen. Shira was currently working on her pull-ups. They all watched as she easily did four hundred of them.

"Impossible..." Uno whispered his hat falling off. Next she quickly did two hundred push-ups easily jumping up afterwards. "She's not even sweating..." Jyugo whispered his mouth twitching. Shira then continued to do three hundred sit-ups. "Shira...is really impressive." Nico whispered smiling though he was actually sweating from fear.

After those she started to do her one hundred laps around the training grounds. Rock sat there in awe watching her run. He noticed she had started to sweat her breathing starting to get heavier. "I..." Rock started causing them all to look back at him in confusion.

Tears streamed down Rock's eyes as he smiled. "I can use Shira to help me train." He said trying to wipe away his tears. Jyugo and Uno both looked at him like he was stupid. 'Moron.' They both thought. They all waited for Shira to be finished. When Shira came back she was sweating like crazy almost her breathing heavy.

"I'm out of shape." She whispered putting her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. "Hahaha! Great job number one!" Yamato laughed patting her back. Shira smiled slightly at this as she stood up. "Hey come on now." Rock said bending down in front of her.

"Huh?" She asked tilting her head. Rock smiled back at her. "I'll give you a lift back to the cell. I'm sure your legs must be exhausted." He said. Shira looked at him for a moment before smiling a small smile. "Yeah. Thank you Rock." She said as she went and got on his back.

Yamato watched as they all started to walk off a bright smile on his face. But that soon changed for a second when he looked at Shira. "..." Without a word he followed them.

I say! You're very good at training!

Haha! I see you've met my sister Yamato!

She sure is strong!

Yamato this is...

Yamato closed his eyes a small frown on his face.

"Sir..."

*to be continued*