old friends and new ones

YOUR POV
*
*
*
"just knock y/n" you whisper to yourself.

After standing there for a few more minutes i finally get the urge to gently make three small knocks on the front of Shawn's house/mansion that he's lived in for the past 5 years.

You and Shawn had dated for three long years until you both decided it was best to go your separate ways when he went on his biggest and most recent tour, 5 months ago and now your standing on his front door step with your hand laying on you pregnant stomach. 5 month pregnant stomach.

Just as soon as you begin to walk away, figuring he's out the door opens and there stands Shawn Mendes himself.

"y/n" he breaths. His eyes going from your eyes to your stomach and he automatically goes ghost pale. "come inside"

As i walk inside i realize it's the exact same. Nothing has changed one bit.

"can i get you some tea?" he's asks.

"no, but thanks. i think we both know why i'm here" i say hoping to get to the point of driving all the way out here.

"Its mine isn't it"

"Yea it's yours"

"Fuck" he sighs tugging at his beautiful locks.

"Look you don't have to be involved in his life. I just thought you should know" I force a slight smile.

"It's a boy?" He asks as his face lightens.

"Yea it's a boy. Look I'll leave I just thought I should tell you, I'll leave" I say spinning on my heals to head towards the door.

"Y/n wait" Shawn says grabbing your wrist and as you turn your lips collide. "I've missed you"
*
*
*
Srry I haven't been updating!! I'm working on it.

But go check out my original book "sophomore year" it would mean the world to me:))