late nights into mornings

YOUR POV
*
*
*
"psst y/n" your boyfriend Shawn whispered in your ear, waking you up from your sleep.

"whaaaat" you groan rubbing your eyes, taking a look at your phone seeing it's 2am.

"do you wanna go get some mcdonald's"

"Shawn it's 2 o'clock in the morning" you remind your smiling boyfriend that's a little to happy at 2 in the morning.

"they are open 24 hours come onnnn" he says pulling you out of bed.

Your legs adjust to the ground as you stand up heading to the bathroom as Shawn grins in victory.

You brush your teeth, throw your hair in a bun, and slip on some running shorts and one of Shawn's hoodies along with your converse and your ready to go.

As you walk out to Shawn's jeep a cold gust of air hits you and you begin to shiver as you sit in the passenger side.

Shawn gets in the car and reaches to the back seat and hands you a blanket that he keeps back there for times like these.

You wrap the blanket around your legs as Shawn starts the car and your off.
-
-
-
"i did not!!" you laugh, along with Shawn, as you both talk about the movie you saw a few nights ago.

"you most definitely did cry y/n" he laughs even harder.

"okay so what it was scary" you try and defend yourself looking around realizing your still the only two in the store besides for the workers at the counter.

"alright alright let's head back home. we've been here for 3 hours" Shawn said looking sy the sun as it begins to rise through the window.

You both throw your trash away and get back in Shawn's jeep.

After Shawn makes a few extra turns you assume your not going home.

"where are we going babe" you ask Shawn as his eyes are fixed on the road, one hand on the steering wheel and one rested on your thigh.

"you'll see shortly" he grins.

And that you did. You pull into the parking lot attached to your local beach and with a smile you get out of the car, taking the blanket from the car with you.

With no words said, you rest the blanket on the ground and lay down on it as Shawn lays next to you.

You both lay in silence as the sun replaces the moon eventually ending up in you falling asleep right on Shawn's chest.
*
*
*
hope you enjoyed! plz pray4me cuz i live in Miami and the hurricane is supposed to destroy us so wish me luck.

leave requests:)