John's Point Of View

As I woke up I looked around to make sure that no one was hurt. "Jooohhhhnnnn" I heard something whisper. As I looked around to make sure that Felix wasn't pranking me again, I saw a glowing light. Maybe I could connect to it and call Caesar! As I used my ring (that I had disguised as a ring pop as to avoid suspicion) to slip through the bars I noticed that the screen was actually a monitor. I brushed it off as it was covered in dust and I needed to get the team to safety. Kara might act tough but she's just like the rest of us, she needs a break every now and then. As I started to type on the computer, I heard it again that whispering. I couldn't decipher what it was saying though so I kept typing commands that Caesar had taught me in an emergency to use. And this was definitely an emergency. "Johhhhhnnnn" I heard it again. 'Ok what is the chemical composition of that gas?!' I though. Suddenly the screen popped to life! On it was a Caucasian man who had a grey-ing stereotypical British mustache. His face was hard and somber. It looked like a war zone behind him. 'Wait, is that Hasna? Why is she attacking Ryann? I mean yes, he's new but I can tell he'll make a great addition.' I thought. Suddenly a flash of yellow light popped on screen.  As I stumbled backwards, due to a gag reflex I grew to have with to the color yellow. Yes, yellow, laugh all you want. But think about this when the banana crisis hits, I'll be fine and dandy and you won't. Back to what was happening though. So as I walked backwards to avoid throwing up, I tripped on a pile of boxes that had been next to the cell everyone was in. As my head hit the neon green bars, I felt a little dizzy but I got up, determined that a little head injury wouldn't stop me from getting us out of this ifreann hole....
-------------------------------------------------------I might do more of this type of thing I don't know though.