#20 BRAPH

(A/N) Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I made this a long time ago but forgot to publish it! (A/N)

Online usernames and stuff:

Alexander: Dude on the 10 Dollar Bill. (He mainly post rants about how nobody understands him and his smarts. Has almost no followers.) 

 Burr: Got Milk? (Mainly tries defend himself when someone accuses him of being evil.)

Philip: AdorablePoet (Post poems and about how much he loves his family)

Eliza: Beatboxin' Mother (Post a lot of animal memes and gifs)

Hercules: MR.BRAPH223 (Talks about how awesome he is.)

Laurnes: The Flowercrown Gay  (Mostly lies to himself that he doesn't love Hamilton.)

Layafette: Da Fighting Frenchman (Actually mainly post a lot about learning French and post his favorite French words and what they mean.)

Washinton: Hamilton's Babysitter (Hamilton forced him to make an account. He's almost never on unless Hamilton's not responding to his text.)

King George: The Amazing King (Using really fancy font and stuff.)

Jefferson: Cuz I'm DA PRESIDENT (OMG I swear he post the randomnessest, funniest stuff! Sometimes he'll roast Hamilton and he'll roast Jefferson back. It's actually kinda cute.)

James Madison: I DID SOMETHING (Mainly there to comment on Thomas's post. And brags about the Bill of Rights  WHICH HE WROTE!)

Peggy: Little Ghost (Talks about the greatness of being a ghost.)

Maria: AND Peggy (Post about her marriage and how much she admires Peggy. Peggy doesn't realize Maria even exists btw.)