For a Price P2

Sorry for the long update had A LOT if things that I had to do the past two days but, here's Part 2! Yeah!

Enjoy!
........

Astrid's POV

I woke up a little drowsy and felt the little sways  like I'm in a boat.

When my vision was clearer, I gasped at where I am.

"What? Where am I?" I said to no one in particular.

Now I realize I was in a boat, in the bottom of the deck really, and was tied up with ropes behind my back.

I tried for like seemed for hours to break free from the ropes but it was no use.

"Ugh there's got to be something sharp" I said and looked around the boat until I found a nail that was stuck up on the side of the boat.

I scooted (well more like butt walked) over to it and started rubbing the rope on it. I froze when I  heard footsteps on the top of the boat making dust come down from the cracks in the wood.

I kept on rubbing the rope that is currently tied on my hands on the nail but I stopped when I saw the two bounty hunters that captured me.

"She's awake. Quick Bertal (apparently that's the guys name?) Knock her out again" said Amos (Which i think that's his name) smirked.

Bertal was about to knock her out but Astrid stopped him saying:

"I wouldn't do that if I where you" she said and gave a low growl

The two bounty hunters where now confused.

"Uh...Why not?" Said Amos

"Uh because you might accidentally kill me (with some difficulty yes) and Viggo wants me alive." She said.

"Is that true?" Bertal said to Amos.

"What does the poster say?" Amos responded.

"I lost the poster" Bertal said ashamed.

"You only had one thing to do! Hold. The. Poster!" Amos screamed.

"Holding things is not my strong suit! You know that" Bertal said showing him that his hands are replaced by hooks.

"Ugh maybe we'll knock you out later" Amos said.

"Look if I were you two, I will release me. My friends WILL be here any minute, with their dragons, they're fire breathing dragons." Astrid said glaring at them.

"She's bluffing" said Amos. But then they heard noises up the deck.

"Who's that? Dragons" said Bertal before the two bounty hunters ran away with fear.

Astrid smirked as the two bounty hunters ran away, she took this as her chance and started undoing the ropes on her hands and on her legs.

When she broke free, she stood up, and hearing the sweet sound of butt kicking up at the deck she smiled and shouted:

"I'm down here!" She said but what shocked her most was who responded.

"Yes, I know you are" said the man.

"Savage..." Astrid said growled like a dragon who skipped breakfast but took a few steps back.

Savage charged at her but she move out of the way of his axe that was going to collide with her head.

She grabbed some rope that was laying there on the floor and use that as a shield to block savage attacks.

Eventually, she "knocked" him out but wasn't going to stay there to find out so she went up the deck.

Seeing the deck empty, she huffed in frustration. Then savage came from behind her and jumped on her,him squishing her.

"Fiesty one are you" he said still keeping her under his weight

"Savage,you don't want to do this" she said trying to break free. Savage laughed at her.

"For once I'm my life I know exactly what I'm doing" he said and tossed her in his boat.

"No. You. Don't!" Came the voice of the one and only Hiccup haddock.

"Attack!" Shouted Stoick and the dragon riders swooped down at the boat.

"What?" Said savage as Hiccup landed on the boat with Toothless shooting a plasma blast making him loose his footing and fell on the floor of the deck.

Hiccup was furious as he got off Toothless and walked over to savage with a Stern glare.

"Don't you ever....EVER! Try to kidnap my lady again you hear ME!?" He said to him holding him from the helm of his tunic.

The riders where shocked at what was happening and savage was defenetly scared at how the one legged boy was acting but who wouldn't? He just literally picked him up from the ground by his tunic!

"OK ok! I won't but you must know it wasn't me who did it I just found her here"

Hiccup glared at him before putting him down (and after Stoick knocking him out so he won't escape) and walked over to Astrid who was with a shocked expression.

"Are you ok?" He asked her with concern.

"Yeah...I'm fine thanks to you" she said and smiled.

He smiled back and they mounted on their dragons and flew back to the edge.
....

At the edge, everyone went to their huts to go to sleep since but was getting late, but Hiccup and Astrid where still at the clubhouse.

"Hey...i.. Should have listened to you, I'm sorry I got us into this" Astrid said to him rubbing her arm and not making eye contact.

"Astrid don't be sorry, after all, your here safe and sound aren't you?" He said and smiled.

"Yeah but they're still out there hiccup!, what if they find me and then use me since-hmmph!" She was cut off by hiccups soft lips crashing on to hers making her stop talking and she instantly melted into the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck and his wrapped firmly around her waist.

They pulled away a few seconds later and hiccup looked at her lovingly

"They won't because I won't let anyone take you from me, ever." He said and smiled.
.....

Done! And again thanks to TheChristianGirl12 for suggesting this amazing one shot (hope you get well soon😊)

And sorry again for taking so long to update.

Anyway hope you guys liked it! Suggestions are always open if you have one.

Have a great day!

Skywalkers123