chapter 5

Carra's P.O.V

I couldn't believe the way I reacted every time I was near him. He just took my breathe away. Look away, Carra, I thought to myself.

"Um-mm so what are you working on" I said clearing my throat nervously.

"I'm painting designs on this booth," he said with a smile.

"They're coming along really good. You're very talented."

"Thanks, it's something that I like to do in my spare time. Drawing helps clear my mind." He said never taking his eyes off what he was doing.

"What is this booth for?"

"It's going to be the kissing booth." He grinned.

"I wonder who's going to be running that booth." I asked curious.

"Maybe I'll tell Anna to let me run it for a few hours." I teased.

"Who knows what hot guys I'll get to kiss." I said mostly joking.

"No way." He frowned

"No One touches you but me."

"The last time I checked Lucas, you don't own me. Your nothing to me for you to be acting all possessive" I said turning to leave.

"I'm sorry Carra, but in case you haven't noticed I like you. I know you don't understand why I'm acting the way I am, but you will, and soon. I just want you to give me a chance, let yourself get to know me that's all I'm asking."

"Please don't say no, say you will give me a chance." He pleaded.

How could I say no to that? Just do it Carra you can't live your life scared forever I thought hoping I wouldn't regret this.

"Fine, I'll give you a chance, but I need you to take things slow like really slow. This in no way means you own me and can tell me what I can and can't do." I said.

"I promise you that I'll never make you regret your decision."

Lucas's P.O.V

"So, to make this official Carra will you be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Do we really have to be boyfriend/girlfriend? Can't we just see where this goes before we take that step."

"Please, just say yes." I said looking at her.

"Ok, I'm going to give it a try but if you get on my nerves I'm so breaking up with you." She laughed.

"Sweetheart you're never going to want to leave me." I said with a grin.

I would never let her go. She was mine. But I was going to keep that to myself. I didn't want her dumping me. I thought to myself with a laugh.

"Now that we are dating tell me everything there is to know about you?" I said hoping she would.

"How about u tell me about you." She countered.

"I'm a senior which you know. I'm an only child, I could not have asked for better parents. My favorite color is blue. I like basketball I hate football believe it or not. Stephen has been my best friend since we were kids."

"How's it going over here you guys?" Anna asked looking at us both.

"Good, I think that this booth is done. We should be able to start on another one before its time for us to leave." I said proud of my work.

"Well it looks good guys."

"I can't take any credit it was all Lucas. I kind of just stood here and kept him company." Carra said with a laugh.