5 Year Old Lily: Part 3

Lily's P.O.V

I am really excited we're going to the cabin. Last time we were there, there was lots of snow. I am in my room right now helping daddy pack my suitcase. Daddy is packing my clothes while I'm choosing which toys I want to bring. "Alright princess, are these all the toys you wanna bring?" daddy asks looking at my pile of toys. Nodding my head, I help daddy put some in the suitcase and others in my backpack so I have them on the long drive.

When we are done, daddy has one of his friends in the black suits, that are always around and look very mean and intimidating, take my stuff downstairs. Then daddy and I walk down the stairs to the dining room for dinner.

~~Next Day~~

"Princess time to wake up." I hear daddy say. Turning around in my bed I reach my arms up and daddy picks me up. I wrap my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder. I was about to fall asleep again when daddy gently shook me. "Don't go back to sleep yet princess." Before I could try and fall asleep again daddy placed me in my seat at the dining table. A plate of food and orange juice was placed in front of me and I mumbled a thank you and started eating.

Alec's P.O.V

My alarm blaring in my ear from my bedside table woke me up. Reaching out, I shut it off and just lie on my back for a little bit trying to wake up. When I was awake enough, I got up and changed into light brown pants, a grey t-shirt, a beanie, and red vans. 

(Alec's outfit minus the sunglasses and the watch)

Walking out of my room, I sluggishly made my way down to the dining room

Walking out of my room, I sluggishly made my way down to the dining room. Dad, Jay, Levi and Lily were already there. Jay and Levi were practically asleep as they rest their heads on their palms. Dad was awake but you could tell he wanted to go back to sleep and Lily looks tired as well but seems to be waking up with every bite of her food. I couldn't blame them for being tired. It is 5:30 in the morning.

Sitting down next to Lily I mumble a 'good morning' and began eating the breakfast that was placed in front of me.

Soon enough Sylas joined us and towards the end of breakfast everyone seemed to be a little more alive now that we have some food in us. One of the maids came and took our plates away and I looked towards dad to see him looking at his watch. "Alright guys, I am going to get Lily dressed so I expect you guys to be ready and waiting in front of the front door in 10 minutes." dad said sternly and we all nodded getting up and doing any last minute stuff.

~~At the Cabin~~

Victor's P.O.V

After a five hour drive, we made it to our cabin by the lake. Pulling into the garage, I cut the engine and we get out. "Why don't you guys go on ahead inside and put your things in your rooms? I need to...chat with someone." I said being discrete for Lily's sake. She doesn't know what I do for a living and is too young to know and I want to keep this part of my life away from her as long as I can.

For now she just thinks the men in black suits, that are always around, are my friends and are like security guards, which they kind of are in a way. Being the Mafia Don requires security and even more security when it comes down to my kids safety.

As the kids went inside, through the door in the garage, I head out from the garage door I drove through and find Mark, my head of security, waiting for me. My whole demeanor changed from relaxed to serious. Nodding my head towards him as a greeting, he nodded back and began to speak. "I have two men placed at all the doors, one man placed at every window, and men who will walk the perimeter of the house. I also have men every hour walk the woods edge. When we are done here I'll make a schedule of who is supposed to be where and at what times and I'll call if any of those change so in case you or one of your kids see someone strange in the woods or something you can see whether someone is supposed to be there or not. Every rotation of men will be at different times so if anyone who may be watching won't get a distinct time to try and pull something."

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Mark is the head of my security. "Good, good." I said nodding. Since that was all we had to talk about we said our bye's and he left while I headed into the house. After entering the passcode, thumb print, and eye scan, the door opened and I walked inside bumping into Sylas.

"Hey dad, I put your suitcase in your room." Sylas said. "Thanks. So Mark is going to send me a schedule of all the men surrounding the house and the men he's going to have walk the perimeter of the woods every hour. I am going to send it to you too just in case." I told him still in my serious faze. Sylas nodded and I could feel myself relax now that I know the most important thing, my kids safety, is taken care of.

A/N: So I'm slowly adding stuff about the mafia. Mafia related stuff will come up more and more as time goes on and as she gets older and starts to realize these things like the men in black suits.