Chapter 1: "What's my name?"

Dean and his best friend Roman came walking out of science, having just got assigned a new project and they got partnered up.

As they were walking out they happen to see Roman's girlfriend RJ waiting for him. Of course, she jumps on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and they give each other a kiss as a greeting. Dean felt a small pang of jealousy but he wasn't sure why. He shouldn't feel jealous cause Roman wasn't anything other than his best friend. Dean just tried to look away and bury that feeling.

"How was class?" RJ asked.

"I and Dean got partnered up." Roman said giving off his almost naturally warm smile.

"That's so cool." RJ laughed. Dean didn't like her. But he wasn't sure why he didn't.

Dean just nodded and that's when a bell rang meaning school was over. RJ sighed and Roman gave her a questioning look, "I have a late class." Late class in their school meant an extra class after hours.

"Okay, Babe I'll just see you at home." RJ and Roman gave each other another kiss which made Dean's stomach turn. But, he just pretended it didn't affect him.

After Dean and Roman's rather rocky ride to Roman's apartment in Dean's piece of shit truck, they were finally making their way into Roman's place.

They got their shit set up on the bed in Roman's room and were just starting when Roman came across a question about electricity that he didn't understand. Dean tried to explain with his words but Roman still wasn't getting it. Cause yeah Roman was smarter but Dean really liked science.

"Just show me." Roman said when he still didn't get it after Dean explained it again.

"Uh, I can try." Dean gulped. Dean motioned Roman closer and he sat right next to Dean. So close that their thighs were now pressed together. Dean wishes Roman could have felt the bolt that just went through him cause then he could easily explain an electric bond.

"Uh let me see your arm." Dean tried not to show the dryness in his throat but was failing to. None the less Roman did hold his arm out. Dean ran his hand against his own jeans to create a charge.

"When you make friction.. you create an electric charge then..." he then tapped his finger against Roman's arm and Roman gave a little jump. "when your skin comes in contact with skin it gives a little shock." Dean smiled.

"Let me try." Roman started rubbing his palm against his shorts before tapping his finger against Dean's arm but nothing.

"Uh, why didn't it work?" Roman said staring down at his hand.

"It has to be a rougher surface like jeans." Roman then out of nowhere started rubbing his hand against Dean's jeans. Dean looked down at Roman's hand trying not to show how much this was affecting him. Dean felt Roman's hand gripping his thigh eventually his eyes traveled up to meet Roman's face as Roman's eyes were looking down at Dean's legs. Dean felt Roman's fingers slowly graze his denim covered cock. Dean's breath caught in his throat. Roman's eyes flicked up to meet Dean's. Roman raised his eyebrows as if to ask if that was okay. Dean nodded. Roman then unbuttoned and tugged down the zipper on Dean's pants but never broke eye contact with him. Roman then leaned in but before he connected their lips he whispered "Are you sure you want to do this?" and Dean nodded fast before connecting their lips himself. Roman cupped Dean's cheek and slowly pushed his hand up Dean's shirt and pinched Dean's nipple between his thumb and index finger. Dean let out a gasp.

"Mm, baby boy likes that one huh?" Dean just nodded. Roman smirked before pushing him on his back. He then leaned down and flicked his tongue over the small pink nub. Dean let out a noise that went right to Roman's dick. Dean tangled his hands in Roman's hair. Roman then worked lower placing open mouthed kisses down Dean's chest and stomach. Dean's body jerked with every kiss almost like he wasn't use to getting the attention. Roman climbed back up Dean's body, Roman pulled Dean's legs around his waist making sure his hard length pressed against Dean's ass.

"Feel how hard I am?" Roman whispered huskily in his ear. Dean nodded loving the friction of his ass and Roman's cock pressing against it.

"Oh Baby. Daddy wants to be in you so badly." Roman moaned before he started to rock his hips down quicker and harder against Dean's. Dean gasped before pulling Roman's head down and moaned, "Oh yeah just like that Roman." and all of the sudden Roman stopped. Which earned a very out of character whine from Dean. "What's my name?" Roman growled and Dean just rolled his eyes and started grinding his hips up to start getting friction again but Roman grabbed onto his hips and held them down.

"No, say my name little boy." Roman growled lowly into Dean's ear. "Roman?" Dean asked and Roman wrapped his large hand around Dean's rather slender neck. "Try again Baby." Roman said through gritted teeth making sure to add extra emphasis on 'baby' and suddenly something clicked in Dean's brain and he gasped, "Daddy!" Something flashed in Roman's eyes and he started making quick work of Dean's jeans, "I need your ass now!" Dean's excitement reached an ultimate high and he, tugging at the strings that keep Roman's shorts up. "Please Daddy take my ass!"

That's when they heard the front door shut. "Fuck!" Roman cursed under his breath before hurriedly getting up and tying up his shorts. Then he threw Dean's shirt at him, "Don't fucking lay there come on." Dean did up his jeans and pulled his shirt on. Roman had just pulled his hair into a bun and Dean was tying his shoe when RJ opened the door. "I'm finally home!" RJ pushed Dean out of the way and face planted on the bed. Dean looked and noticed she had fallen right where a few moments ago Roman was trying to fuck him. "Guess that's my cue to leave." Dean said throwing his bag over his shoulder. "Yeah see you later Deano." Dean did a quick peace sign with his fingers before the door slammed behind him.

Roman looked over and noticed that RJ had fallen asleep. Roman grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Hoping it'll take his mind off Dean. He headed in and turned on the water adjusting the temperature before finally turning on the shower head. He finished taking off his clothes. He stepped in and lifted up the shower head and started running the water over his body. He grabbed the soap and started washing his chest. He slowly let his hand work down his body and rubbed his hand over his hard member. He tried to keep Dean from his mind but that is the only thing on his mind when he starts pumping his big member. Damn!