Chapter 2: Again

Roman felt guilty as hell, not only cause he cheated on RJ but also because he actually jerked off in the shower to Dean. He almost had sex with his best friend and then he jerked off in the shower to him. He, of course, felt terrible for it but he knew it would never happen again. No, he loves RJ! So, he's letting whatever happened last night go.

He walked into his first period, which was a study hall, he spotted said best friend napping on the round table. So, he headed over. He slammed his books down next to Dean's head. Which made Dean jump awake. Roman just chuckled at the look Dean shot him.

" Morning Sleepyhead. " Roman sat next to him. " M' Fuck you. " Dean yawned. " Why in the hell are you sleeping? " Roman asked as he pulled out the science project, so they could work on it. " Didn't get much sleep last night. " Dean yawned pulling out his work for the project. " Oh, Why not? " Roman asked genuinely concerned. " Like you care. " Dean looked dryly. Roman looked at him confused. " Oh, don't act innocent Roman you can't just pretend what happened last night didn't happen. " Roman looked away and stuffed his hands in his pockets. Dean stood up and pushed past him, leaving Roman to just stand there.

Later that day Roman was walking down the hall when he heard laughter that sounded an awful lot like Dean's. He looked around for the source of the laughing. He then spotted Baron Corbin leaned against the locker with someone who looked a hell of a lot like Dean. He saw Baron push Dean's hair behind his ear and Roman felt the jealousy bubble deep in his gut.

He walked over to them, " Hey Dean. " "What?" Dean sighed clearly annoyed that Roman interrupted him and Baron. " Ready to go? " he asked trying to ignore Baron. " Sure. " Dean flicked his eyes to Roman quickly before pulling Baron into a heated kiss. Roman tensed up. Dean then leaned up to whisper in Baron's ear but loud enough to make sure Roman heard, " See ya later Daddy. " Dean smirked at the look on Roman's face. Dean grabbed his bag from against the lockers and threw it on his back, " Let's go Ro. "

Dean took the lead to his truck. They got there and pulled the driver's door open climbing in. Roman followed on the other side. Dean made sure to lay his bag between them. He pushed the key in the ignition and turned it. The car roared to a start. He then started on his way to Roman's apartment. He pulled into the parking lot of the building and he didn't see RJ's car. " Where is girlfriend? " Dean asked casually turning off the car. " Not coming home tonight. " Dean just nodded before getting out of the car along with Roman. This time Roman lead the way to his apartment. They finally reached the door and Roman pushed the key in. Roman flipped the light on and walked in with Dean trailing behind. Roman headed into his room to change, while Dean headed right for the kitchen. Dean had just opened a can of Mtn Dew when the door came open revealing a shirtless Roman with shorts hanging low on his hips. Dean had to look away for his own well being. Roman sat on the couch and opened his binder, patting the couch next to him. Dean pulled his leather off and kicked off his boots. He reached into his bag and pulled out his notebook. He walked over and sat in the spot Roman had patted. Dean handed Roman the data chart from his notebook and told him to put his data on it.

They were having a very quiet session of working. Roman looked over and watched Dean biting and sucking on the end of his pen. Seemingly entirely focused on his work. Roman was so focused on Dean's lips working on the pen that he didn't hear Dean talking to him. He was finally shaken from his thoughts when Dean shook him. Roman blinked a few times and looked at Dean's entire face. Roman flushed. Dean smirked, " I mean I know I'm sexy but I really need a pair of shorts man it's hot in here. " Roman coughed and nodded before getting up and walking to his room. He came back with a pair that was a little smaller on him. He threw them at Dean and sat back in his spot. Dean stood up and Roman figured he would go to the bathroom and change but no he stood up and pulled his jeans off. When he bent over to pull his jeans off, his ass towards him Roman had to palm over his covered cock. It was almost reflex. " Damn it's hot man. " Dean sighed before pulling his shirt over his head. Roman focused in on Dean's tiny, smooth waist. Roman wanted to run his hands over it. Dean walked over and sat back down. " Let's take a break and watch a movie. " Dean sighed grabbing the remote to the Smart Tv. Roman nodded as Dean turned on The Walking Dead.

They were having a pretty good time really, watching The Walking Dead and joking around. It felt so comfortable. Just joking and being goofs. This is what they do.

It was getting late. Roman noticed Dean starting to nod off and Roman himself let out a loud yawn. Dean looked over at him, " Ready to hit the sack Big Man? " and Roman felt a warmness wash over him at that name. It had been so long ... too long since he called him that. " Uh yeah. " Dean stood and started collecting his things. Roman really didn't want Dean to drive alone back to the dorms. " Hey, Dean man you can just stay here it's late. " Dean scoffed, " Well duh man I was just cleaning up a little. " Roman chuckled cause how "Dean" of him. Roman picked Dean up over his shoulders and headed to the bedroom. " Oh I'm allowed to sleep in the bed I must be special. " Roman dropped him on his bed. " You're very special. " Roman laughed. Dean glared before pulling the blankets over him. Roman flipped off the lights and locked up before getting in the bed with Dean.

Roman laid his chest against Dean's side, throwing his arm across his chest. Dean soon turned on his side, pressing his back to Roman's chest and worst of all his ass against his cock. At first, Roman was gonna pull away but then he felt something strange. It felt almost like Dean was grinding on him. He slowly started to shamelessly grind back. Dean slowly turned his head to glance over at him. Roman met his eyes. Dean's mouth was ever so slightly open and he was whining under his breath. Roman leaned into his ear, " I'm your fucking Daddy. Not Corbin. Me! " he growled lowly before biting Dean's earlobe. Dean nodded. " You called someone else Daddy sorry but you have to be punished. " Dean shock his head so fast Roman was a little scared it might come off. " You won't be cumming tonight but you will be making your Daddy cum. " Roman laid on his back and put his hands behind his head. " Come on now put your mouth to good use. " Dean slowly pulled Roman's pants off and sucked him in. Roman groaned, " Yeah baby suck it. " and Dean did just that. Roman held both sides of Dean's head after a while and started bucking up to meet his mouth. Soon, Roman released down Dean's throat. Dean swallowed it all down and Roman smirked. Dean crawled back up Roman's body. Dean placed a sweet kiss to Roman's lips, " I'm so sorry for calling someone else Daddy. " Roman wrapped his large hands around Dean's slender waist. Dean laid his head on Roman's shoulder and Roman kissed the top of Dean's head. He could get use to this.