Princess of Agrabah

Silver used the rug like a parachute and lands safely on the ground. He high-fives his cat Snow for succeeding in getting away from the guards.

"And now, esteemed effendi! We feast! All right!" Silver said and split the bread in two.

He is about to take a bite when he saw two children looking for food, one was a rabbit girl and the other was a fox boy with two tails. Silver looked at Snow who took a large bite of her bread.

Silver sighs and gets up to walk to the homeless children, not wanting to see them starve to death.

"Here, take it" Silver said and the children giggles in joy.

Snow tried to swallow her piece of bread but felt guilty; she gave her own bread to the kids too. They petted her for being a good kitty. Snow then noticed that Silver is walking into peers over the shoulders of people to see a prince.

"On his way to the palace, I suppose" a Bystander said.

"Another suitor to the princess" the second Bystander said.

All of a sudden, the rabbit girl and the fox boy ran through the bystanders. But the fox accidently ran in front of the horse and startled it.

"Out of my way you filthy brats!" the Prince was about to strike the fox boy with his whip, but Silver steps in and catches it.

"Hey! If I was as rich as you, I could afford some manners!" Silver said and threw back the whip.

"Ohh---...I teach you some manners" the Prince pushes him into a mud-puddle. The crowd laughs at him. Silver didn't mind that but Snow hated the mud so much. She shakes the mud off her fur.

"Look at that, Snow. It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends!" Silver said sarcastically.

That made the horse stop, the prince looked over his shoulder and a glare on his face, "Hmph! You are a worthless street rat. You were born a street rat, you'll die a street rat"

Silver glared back as the Prince got in to the Palace. He gets up and ran towards the Prince.

"And the fleas will only mourn you" the prince finished and the door closed behind him before Silver could tackle him. He looked up that the door was very tall and big.

"I'm not worthless! And I don't have fleas!" Silver snarled and punched the door in anger. Snow walks up to Silver and nuzzled his leg to comfort him.

Silver sighs in sadness, "Come on, Snow. Let's go home"

As they head back home, Silver sang a bit.

Riffraff, street rat.

I don't buy that.

If only they'd look closer

Would they see a poor boy? No siree.

They'd find out, there's so much more to me

He let Snow sleep on a pillow with a blanket over her.

"Someday, Snow. Things are gonna change. We'll be rich, live in a palace, and never have any problems at all" Silver said, looking at the Palace.

That morning in the palace, the Prince storms in missing the parts of his rear end on his pants, exposing his undies.

"I've never been so insulted!" he shouted.

"You are not leaving so soon are you?" the sultan, a short, blue cat with golden eyes said.

"Good luck marrying her off! I'm leaving!" the Prince yelled and walks off in anger.