Mephiles the traitor

"Yes!" Silver fell back on the carpet and glides down slowly to the grass.

"For the first time in my life, things are starting to go right" Silver said, looking at Blaze's balcony. Then suddenly four sets of hands grabs him.

"Hey! What? Snow! SNOW!" Silver shouted. He sees elephant Snow inside a net.

The guards wrapped a cloth on Silver's mouth to shut him up.

"Hold him!" the guard tells them and puts the chain shackles on Silver's ankles. The Carpet tries to stop the guards but one managed to tie the Carpet on the tree.

While Silver keeps struggling, a staff slams on the ground near him and he looks up to see it was Mephiles.

"I'm afraid you've worn out your welcome, Prince Sifify. Make sure he's never found" Mephiles stepped in front of Silver.

"Mephiles, urgh!" Silver shouted muffled and got knocked out. They carried him at the cliffs and threw him into the sea.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Razoul laughed evilly.

Silver sank into the bottom and the lamp fell out from the turban as it landed nearby. Silver saw this and struggles to get to it, but the weight of the chain-ball prevents him and he passes out and fell. But luckily the lamp glides into his hands and he rubs it. Sonic came out like if he was taking a shower.

"Never fails. Get in the bath and there's a rub at the lamp" he said and squeaks a rubber-ducky. He then sees Silver, "Hello? Silver?" Sonic gasped and his bath supplies disappears, "Silver! Kid, snap out of it! You can't cheat on this one! I can't help you unless you make a wish. You have to say "Sonic I want you to save my life." Got it? Okay. C'mon Silver!!" Sonic tried to wake him up to say the word, but Silver is passed out and he's drowning quickly.

"I'll take that as a yes! WONGA! WONGA! Up scope!" he turns into a submarine and flies up with Silver to the surface. Sonic's genie tail creates a water-tornado right when he emerged out from the water. He even removed the ankle-shackles and cloth off of Silver so that he can move and breathe for air. He coughed hard and spits water out.

"Don't scare me like that" Sonic said to Silver.

Silver stops coughing and turns to Sonic, "Sonic...Thanks for saving me" he hugged him.

"No problem, Silver" Sonic picked him up and puts him on his shoulders for a ride, "Hang on tight" he told him and flies to the palace.

-

Blaze was brushing her hair while humming 'A whole new world'. Then the Sultan appeared at the door.

"Oh, Father. I just had the most wonderful time. I'm so happy" Blaze said cheerfully.

"You should be Blaze. I have chosen a husband for you" the Sultan said in a monotone voice.

"What?" Blaze said.

"You shall marry Mephiles" the Sultan said and Mephiles was shown.

Blaze gasped in horror when Mephiles walks up to her, taking her hand.

"You're speechless I see, perfect for a wife" Mephiles said, but Blaze moved her arm away from him.

"I will never marry you! Father, I choose Prince Sifal" Blaze said.

"Prince Sifal left" Mephiles said.

"You better check your crystal ball again, Mephiles" it was Silver, standing near the curtains of the balcony.

"Prince Sifal!" Blaze was surprised to see him again.

"How in the..." Mephiles and Jet were surprised.