Tom Hiddleston

Labour
"I promise I will be okay." she assured him, rubbing his arm soothingly. "It's only three days, okay? Three days you'll be out of town for interviews, and then you will be back before you know it."
   "I don't know. . ." Tom looked conflicted. "Maybe I should cancel. You're soon due -"
   "I'm five weeks away, not three." she told him sternly. "Tom, you have to do this. It's what you love. Me being pregnant isn't going to change it. I'll be fine. Ben and his wife are here as well since he's having a break. I'll call them and your family when something happens."
   "When?"
   "If!" she quickly corrected herself. "I meant if anything happens." Tom still didn't look convinced. "Tom, I'll be fine. If you don't leave I swear to God I will get Ben and Luke to escort you out here in their arms." Their doorbell rang. "Speaking of them. . ."
   "Hiddleston! Laura! Open up!" Benedict Cumberbatch banged on the door.
   "Come on, dude! We need to go soon!" Luke added. Pulling away from Tom's grasp much to his dismay, she opened the door to the boys. The two grinned at me, giving her quick greetings.
   "Come on, the Hiddlestoners can only last for how long." Ben joked.
   "Time to go." Luke added. Giving a sad smile, he quickly tugged her to his side, holding her tightly to him. Planting a kiss on her head, he reluctantly pulled away from his wife.
   "I'll be back soon." he told her.
   "I know, I know. . ."
   "If you need anything Ben and Sophie will come along with my Mum and sisters -"
   "Tom," she glared at him, "stop stalling and go!"
   "Okay! Okay!" He quickly kissed her again. "I love you, I will see you soon - don't have the baby yet!" And just like that, he was gone with Luke dragging him away. Ben turned to the wife with an amused grin.
   "That man. . ." she sighed, shaking her head.
   "I was like that with Sophie." Ben recalled fondly. "Don't worry, it's all from love." She smiled at his words. "Come on! Back to my place. Sophie is excited to see you again, since the last you two saw each other was at your wedding."

***

Tom smiled and waved at the crowd one last time before he was ushered inside the premiere. He wished his wife came with him to the premiere; but she was close to having their child and she wasn't allowed to go on a plane in her state. He wished he could see her soon instead of in two days time.
   Getting a phone call, Luke was ready to grab his phone and decline the call but Tom shoved him away when he saw it was the woman he was just thinking about. "Darling, hello -"
   "THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON!" she screeched down the line, making him wince. "GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW! I AM HAVING YOUR FREAKING CHILD!"
   "WHAT!" Tom felt the blood leave his face. "I'll be there soon -"
   "Tom, what are you doing!" Luke asked, chasing after the runaway actor. Tom came out at the red carpet again, much to the fans' joy. He ignored them, running to the nearest car. "Tom -"
   "MY WIFE IS HAVING OUR BABY AT THIS MOMENT!" Tom yelled, looking for an available car. "I AM LEAVING!"
   "Why didn't you say so!" Like exclaimed. "Look! There's a ride!"
   They pushed through the flashes and screams of fans, pushing interviewers away as well. "Excuse me," Tom said hurriedly to one of the lady interviewers, "I need to go. My wife is having the baby."
   Fans heard, and started screaming louder in joy and excitement. "Make room for the soon-to-be father!" Luke called out frustrated. Luckily bodyguards came in time to help them. And away he went.

***

Tom stumbled into the hospital room in the scraggly clothes that were required, seeing his wife in a sweating mess. She was panting hard, getting ready to push. "Darling -"
   "About time you showed up, you idiot!" she seethed through her pain. "I can't hold the baby in any longer!"
   "I'm here, I'm here," he cooed, going to her side quickly and replacing Ben who looked exhausted, holding his hand that was in a tight grip previously from his friend. "Everything is going to be okay -"
   "SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO POP A BOWLING BALL OUT!"
   Ben guffawed, much to Tom's dismay. He left before Tom could do anything. "Are you ready, Mrs Hiddleston?" the midwife asked her politely. She sent a withering glare in her direction.
   "What do you think?" she hissed. "I've been ready sixteen hours ago -"
   "Technically," Tom spoke up.
   "I will divorce you on the spot if you finish that sentence." she groaned, contractions hitting her hard.
   "I love you too, darling."

***

One hour later, Elizabeth Maia Hiddleston was born.

The End

A/N: Didn't really know how to end it o_0 lost the idea.