A royal summer treat

After hectic school days the summer vacations are on . though the days are fun and frolic, some times the days are quite lengthy to feel bored. Today my two kids were discussing something seriously. ..and they headed towards me. ..                                   
"Ma!shall we make breakfast for u"....l  said "it's already done. Don't worry "
"Ma. .Plz "they started to walk behind me. I know they won't leave me if at all I say yes.

"Ok . but ,don't use knife. Don't mess up the  kitchen. ..b careful "they both hifived and went to d kitchen as  if they enter into a battle field.

I was so tensed. ..omg. .what they are up to. ..my kitchen. ..I could t sit in peace. After a while, my 6 year old peeped out of the kitchen. ...

    "Ma. .close ur eyes. ...and here is ur surprise ".they have turned up with sandwich and green tea arranged neatly in the tray. I looked their faces that glows on the achievement . now the wait s over. 😋😋time to taste. ...

Wow. ..not bad actually. ..though it was not a regular sandwich it tasted unique as they ve added their own incredients like nuts, fav fruits. .😀who will add those things to a sandwich. ..but, honestly who bathers 😝. After all it was done by my cutie pies specially for me. And now, I realise
"Dear!ur kids have grown up. ...and  u r not a single woman army anymore .u have two musketeers besides u"

With huge smile , I hugged them since they deserve not  less than this . Oh my god!!my kitchen. ...I was taken aback to see a posttraumatic field. ...l sighed. ..its okay. ...will make it later. ..

I should say, though it was a small gesture I felt so special 💞💞💞 . thanku buddies ....