L O V E W A R S

A/N: Hi people, I'm finally publishing this chappie! I have been working on this for the past few months, so that if I am busy I could still update the book.

So, at this time I am probably about to be finish or finished book 1. BTW shoutout to TheGirlOfFanfics for making the cover of this book. Thanks a lot <3.

I will also write A/N after and sometimes before the story, there will also be times that the chapter will focus on only one ship (Ex. Gene X Reader).

I accidentally deleted 7 chapters in the making of this ;-; Rip, but it's fine at least I'm spending more time with Wattpad than Minecraft now. Btw if you enjoyed the pilot chapter you should go click the vote button on the left side of your screen to show some support.

Here are the important terms you have to know for this book...you'll see why you'll need them.

―――○―ღ―○―――

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
S/N - Ship Name
T/N - Town Name
F/C - Favorite Color
F/A/C - Favorite Anime Character

―――○―ღ―○―――

More will be added throughout the publishing of the book.

―――○―ღ―○―――

✕✕✕✕✕✕
P I L O T
✕✕✕✕✕✕

Do you ever believe in 'Falling In Love With Your Best Friend'? Well, you should never expect a lot because you'll end up being friend zoned or hurt. I'm reading too much fanfics again!

I'm Y/N L/N, the adoptive sister of Aphmau. She's a year older than me and that's why the only thing we have in common is our love for video games and anime.

Back to liking video games, I used to play in random servers before and I had lots of online friends because of that. I was thirteen by that time, and since vacation was over I stopped playing there.

Then my first year in Phoenix Drop High started, when I first entered the school with Aph. Everyone just started greeting us. Then, there I saw Garroth and Laurance.

Garroth became my best friend, then I started having feelings for Laurance. Though Laurance never noticed me, Garroth teases me about it up until now.

Laurance knows me, but I'm pretty sure it's only because of Aph. I should not be telling you this, but he has a huge crush on Aph. Fast forward to a few months later, we had junior prom, I ended up going with Garroth because we're best friends.

Wait, prom last year was boring...but things escalated quickly from there so, after a year I'm already a sophomore and so is Senpai~, I mean Laurance. So, this is how I became my independent self.

―――○―ღ―○―――

PS. Chapter 1 will be published on March =3. Sorry for making you guys wait ;-;. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the pilot chapter and if you did smash that vote button on the left side of your screen. That's all for today, see you Laterzz.

~Nadine