Chapter1

Mercedes POV
"You may kiss the bride!".

The couple of years have been great. 19 years later and I'm perfectly fine with my husband and my kids. Well, with me and Romeo, I only have 2 kids. A son and a daughter. Joelle, that's her name. She made me so happy when she was born, she the last and the youngest girl.

My daughter Joelle suffers from kidney infection. As a child, it isn't bad but as an adult, she does get pain here and there. I just hope nothing wrong happens to my princess.

All has been good with Romeo and I. No cheating, well, I hope not but everything is great. He's always been there for me.

Joelle POV
"Joelle, when you coming to visit me?" My boyfriend spoke through the phone.

"Can you not call me during work?" I told Levi.

"I don't need you to be hanging around your friend. How about Sarah?" He suggested.

"Listen Levi, I let you hang out with any other girl. But for you to be saying that, it's a little low. I don't say shit when you hang out with your little white friends." I rolled my eyes.

He sighed then hung up.

I'm sick of his ass controlling me, we're only 16 and he's acting like we married or some shit. Having kidney infection is hard, especially with Levi around. I'm always getting pain and it seems like he just don't care.

"Girl you've got drop him." Anastasia sipped her coffee.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do. I love him but it's just that sometimes, he's too controlling." I rolled my eyes as I tapped my fingernail on the table.

"Well, you gotta do something. I know your parents appreciate him an' all, but theys ain't dating him." Teyana smacked on her chips.

"Hm.." I nodded my head.

After we finished chilling at Suzy's, I headed home.

Enough drama has happened today. So many fights that went on in school and I just had my phone in the corner videoing it all. As I opened the front door, the smell of curry hit my nose. I felt like I wanted to vomit.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my grandma cooking.

"Hey grandma." I hugged her from behind.

"Joelle, how was school baby?" She asked.

"It was good, could've been better." I shrugged.

"Meaning?".

"I could've concentrated on my work more. There were too many fights today." I grabbed an apple and bit into it.

"Well, your father told me to tell you that he and your mom will be home a little late." She said.

"Erm..don't think I need to know any of that information." I furrowed my brows and left the kitchen.

I walked up the stairs and felt a little dizzy.

Once I got into my room, I continued packing the rest of my stuff. I was finally moving out of the house and getting my own that's closer to college.

"Wassup sis?" Ray came into my room.

"Hey Ray." I smiled.

"You done?" He asked.

"Nearly." I sighed.

"I'm gonna miss yo' big ass." He chuckled.

"Yeah well Imma be here all the time, if I have time." I closed the last box.