Chapter4

Joelle POV
"So, how's the first week?" My dad asked.

"It's good." I nodded my head.

"Don't wanna see you sneaking around with boys." Ray cut his piece of steak.

"I'm not, just me and my books." I grinned.

"Last time I heard you was seeing this guy." Malachi said.

"What are you talking about?" I furrowed my brows.

"Let me see." My dad asked.

Malachi got his phone and gave it to dad.

I hope and pray that this is fake.

"What in the hell is this?!" Daddy shouted.

He showed me the phone and my heart stopped for 5 seconds.

"Let me see this bullshit." My mom took the phone.

She didn't say anything but furrow her brows also.

I took the phone for myself and looked at the photo.

It was a picture of me and Jamal holding hands. I was beyond pissed, I really was.

"Daddy, I can explai-.".

"You don't need to explain. What I've seen is enough." He placed his fork down.

"The last thing that I need you to do is to be going out with boys." He said in his angry but calm tone.

I got up from the table and went upstairs into my old room to get my purse.

"Joelle, where are you going?" My mom asked.

"I didn't have to drive all the way up here to hear dad give me a lecture." I huffed.

"I'll talk to him." She came over to me.

"Mom no! I just-...I just wanna go home and rest." I walked out of the room.

I walked down the stairs and saw Malachi laughing.

"It's not funny Chai. I wouldn't do that shit to you. You know how strict dad is." I rolled my eyes.

I opened the front door and left the house proceeding to the car.

I just hate the way my father talks to me. I know I'm his princess and he's protective but he doesn't treat both Raymond and Malachi like that. I'm grown, and he can't still accept the fact that I am.

It's not like I'm pregnant by Jamal or somethin'.

NEXT DAY
"Well, hurry before it's time for class." Teyana grabbed my hand.

We walked into a lot of shops to find an outfit for Saturday.

I really wanted to look nice but at the same time, I wasn't really in the mood.

"I can't believe you leaving us to go with Jamal." Teyana picked out a dress.

"Well, I couldn't say no." I laughed.

"Anyways, this red dress is really cute." She placed it on my body.

"Ooh, this is cute!" I went over to this bra let.

"Yeah, it is. It'll look nice with these." She picked up these black heels.

"Hm..yeah, they will. Okay, I got my outfit sorted." I grinned.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

I took it and looked at the caller ID. Jamal.

"Hello?" I said after picking up.

"Wassup Joelle? Where you at?" He asked.

"I'm at the mall, you good?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm cool, just wanted to see if you was okay. Can we hang out after your done?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I'm free." I smiled into the phone but he couldn't obviously see.

"Ight, I'll be over at your house.".

After hanging up, Teyana was just grinning.

"Why you grinnin' for?" I furrowed my brows.

"Is just me or are you so cute when your on the phone to him?" She laughed.

I shook my head and laughed.
*
*
"I want you to meet my moms." He rubbed my thigh.

"When?" I looked at him.

"How about tomorrow?" He suggested.

"I've got class the whole day, afterwards?" I placed my hand on top of his.

"Yeah, that's cool." He nodded his head.

"My moms is a really special lady in my life, and you are too. I really do love you and I'm trying my hardest not to mess shit up. So, I want you to meet her so she knows that I'm serious this time. Your gonna be the first girl that I've ever brought my mom to see." He burrowed his head in my neck.

"Really? That so sweet.." I smiled and blushed.

"Then you can meet my parents on Thursday." I took my phone and went online shopping.

"That's cool, I'm available the whole day." He played with my hair.

The doorbell rang.

I got up and stretched.

"That's probably the Chinese guy." I turned to face him.

I noticed that his little friend came to see me.

"Are you gonna fix Stanley?" He asked looking down then back up at me.

"You nasty." I laughed as I walked to the front door.

Jamal POV
Her ass was the perfect view when she stretched and bent down. That's why Stanley came to visit. But, I put him back now.

After eating Chinese, she decided to sit on my lap and straddle her legs around me. She placed her lips on mine and we began our own make out session. As we were doing what we were doing, Callum's idea was in my mind about Saturday. My mind was just set to that. I don't know what I'm supposed to do but Imma be a man don't do no irresponsible shit.

"What's on your mind?" She pulled off.

"Nothing." I rubbed my chin.

"You sure? You don't look like it's nothing." She placed her hand on my cheeks.

"I'm sure, don't worry about it." I gave her a smile.

She hopped off of my lap and went into the bathroom.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys, I was supposed to update today but I did have an outing with my friends so I was busy the whole day.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, vote and share.

❤❤❤