Chapter IX

Chapter IX

"Hurry gather your things"! Yelled Lock Hart

"Why must I, What is the highest... Why are you vexed..Where shall we go?" added Honoria perplexed this had been some part of her home now and with Lock Hart wanting her to make haste grabbing all her things she became afraid she questioned where was he taking me had his attentions amended?..

"I will do it for you, " he said with a Harsh sigh. He watched tears brim on Honoria's beautiful face, he could not tell her they were on to her the constable and her relatives he was ever determined they would not take her away, she belong to him and they'd belong together, he grasped her things in one hand while grabbing her hand in his other he demanded his men to have the coach ready immediately.

"Look at me, said Honoria softly " Will you not tell me what this is about where are you leading me. He ignored her again, she secretly wondered if he found out about the secret coding she placed on her letters she was proud for doing so, now her life could be at stake if he knew what she was up to though she was quite sure he had not found out about her misdeeds nevertheless she was sure of never being found she never thought how much she missed society a cloth was about her eyes blinding her from where she would be lead Lock Hart stood ever near her gripping her closely she could not run away blind folded she was sure something else had been plaguing him and she felt herself walking up a tilted ramp and heard noises of others near which made her nervous and anxcious demanded Lock Hart to pull the cloth from her eyes or she would not move. 

He huffed and she begins to feel herself lifted up within the air in his arms, he seemed to move faster he had barked more instructions and inquired of the captain when would this ship be docked and at the moment her heart beat excruciatingly they'd leave London to where she had not known and she began to feel a faint coming on. Lock Hart felt Honoria go limp in his arms, he shouted for help, fearing some sickness came over her he would not let anyone or sickness part him from the women he'd grown to love. He called out to her removed her blindfolds placing her in a room which was to be their own on the ship a physician who was on board over heard he explained she'd recovered and she only fainted which was to his relief. 

The crewmen were winding the sails they'd  be leaving London for good to the Caribbean islands. He was fortunate to get word from one of his highway mean the night prior an investigation had been hired, he had been about town asking anyone of Lock Hart presence describing Him and Honoria he was sure they'd not be looking for him in the Caribbean islands he would not allow Honoria to write letters for a time being he stared off into the night sky with a promising future with Honoria he would be sure to inquire of a license so that they could wed.