Part -7 Realisations

Part 7

Kushi looked at herself as she got ready for the day, today she felt different, and she had not slept a wink at night, every time she closed her eyes she felt his presence on her and she couldn't sleep of that excitement. She wore a beautiful blue sari and was brushing her hair when she noticed the redness in her neck, she was confused on how she got that rash, if was not there yesterday, maybe she scratched her skin too much when she bathed she thought. When she descended the stairs it was late than her usual time but today is special and she felt like a new person today.

When Rathna saw her climbing down the stairs she smiled and they finished the pooja and Kushi started to prepare the morning coffee and gave a cup to Rathna and left to give the morning coffee to Arnav when Rathna called her to check the cloths which were returned from the laundry, so she gave the tray to HP and asked him to keep it in Arnav's room and went to check the laundry and gave him the dirty laundry and left for Arnav's room.

Arnav can't contain his excitement as he came to his room last night, that was magical and beyond words to describe. He couldn't believe that its actually happening but now he know that even his Kushi loves him and is yet to realize it and she will realize it very soon than expected. He waited for Kushi to come into the room so that he can spend some time with her. When he heard the knock on the door he frowned and wondered from when did Kushi started knocking the door? He was shocked to see HP on the door with his coffee he felt sad that Kushi didn't come to give it as usual, just then his phone started ringing and Aman's name flashed in the caller id, Arnav asked HP to leave the trays in the low table and left to his balcony to attend the call, when he finished his call and entered his room he was stumped by what he saw.

Kushi was arranging Arnav's cloths in his wardrobe when a pair of hands sneaked on her bare waist from behind, she was shocked at first but her body relaxed and leaned into the warmth as it was way too familiar.

"What are you doing Kushi?" Arnav asked as he took her hair in his hand and smelled it. After removing the hair to a shoulder he started to nuzzle her neck with his nose.

"What are you doing Arnavji?" kushi gasped as he started to trail moist kisses from her nape to her earlobe and took her outer shell in his mouth and nibbled on it and whispered into her ears.

"Just getting my morning dose Kushi, why? Didn't you like it?" he teased her as he started to trail back kisses from her earlobe to nape simultaneously playing with her waist and navel.

Kushi gasped as he dipped his fingers into her deep navel, she felt hot and shy. She couldn't tolerate it anymore, so she turned and buried her head in his chest hugging him from the middle. Arnav was amused when she turned and hugged him tight, she is very innocent, that was when his eyes landed on her hickey he couldn't help but grin with a manly pride, and he has marked her as his. He hugged her tight to himself and bent his head to place a kiss on the hickey just as he placed his mouth on her nape the door opened and Akash and N.K stood gaping at the scene before them.

Kushi came out of the sweet web Arnav has wound around her, when she heard something dropping, she turned her head and saw N.K and Akash with their mouth hanging wide open and Akash's phone in two pieces luckily it was not broken just the back cover has come apart. She willed the ground to open up and swallow her as she looked at them she sank further into Arnav and hid her face in his chest instead of coming out of his embrace. Arnav was pissed off with the intruders, but when he took a look at the other occupants in his room he smirked and led Kushi who has now practically buried herself into his chest downstairs leaving behind the thunder struck siblings to deal it themselves.

As the Maliks and Raizadas gathered in the living room after a silent breakfast, since the Malik siblings were yet to recover from the shock they received in the morning and arshi being in their own world oblivious to the surrounding, Arnav announced that he will take Kushi out for shopping for their new house and also it will take up a whole day since they have to practically set the whole house up. It was then that Manohar came up with this