M.W

'But I want too'
-
A/N: Here's a little drabble since I'm not very well but wanted to post something.

"Death sure sounds like a good idea right now!" (Y/N) spoke with her stuffy nose, she'd been repeating the same sentence randomly for the past thirty minutes. Mike rolled his eyes at the attitude of his younger friend. He was wondering if she was always going to act like this when she fell ill. "(Y/N) I promised your mother that I'd help you get better, will you at least try and cooperate with me?!" Mike raised his voice in a playful tone causing his friend to giggle slightly as she shook her head. "Why would you wanna take care of me? You know how I get when it comes to that medicine!" "Because I want too (Y/N), no big deal." The girl blinked at Mike taking in what he just said before she realised the spoon was coming closer to her. 'Why would anyone want to take that icky medicine?' She thought to herself, shuffling back into the pillow. Mike slowly getting tired of her stubborn attitude even though it was kinda cute, he thought of a quick solution to the problem. Without (Y/N) noticing, Mike leaned over and kissed the girl's cheek causing her to blush bright red and her jaw to go slack. He used the time he was given to give her the medicine. "Ew! That was disgusting!" (Y/N) began ranting after she'd swallowed the liquid. Mike fake frowned at her. She quickly picked up on his frown and started shaking her head and hands. "No! I meant the medicine silly! Like who decided to make it (L/F/F) flavour! Y-your kisses are f-fine." She stuttered, realising what she had just said. He chuckled at her reaction. "(Y/N) I was only joking, calm down!" It was only then he realised how red she was. "Also you are cute when blush..." "MIKE!"