SNEAK PEEK: BUBBLEGUM BITCH

note;
OUT NOW!! go check it out.

note; OUT NOW!! go check it out

"who's this babe?"

"wolfhard!" finn turned to the sound of one of his best friends, addison smiled and wrapped her arm around the smaller boy's shoulder. camera flashes went off as the pair embraced each other. the girl had flown all the way from london to attend her friends premiere.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" finn exclaimed. she chuckled and messed up his hair, his mop-like hair already sticking everywhere. "wouldn't miss it for the world finny."

the pair made funny poses as cameras flashed all around them. annie had heard about this movie finn was shooting and was super excited to see it. she squealed loudly on skype to finn when he and wyatt called her. finn grabbed her hand and pulled her into the building at they reached the end of the carpet.

"there's so many people I'd like you to meet!" she nodded and followed finn, being careful not to trip up on her dress but she was more worried about her heels snapping. finn stopped abruptly nearly causing the brunette to fall flat on her ass. "dick!" she whisper-shouted as she hit his arm. he chuckled.

"addison, meet the it cast!" they introduced themselves one by one. annie smiled and slightly waved at each of the kids. they all looked adorable in their suits and sophia looked stunning in her dress. "might I say your dress is rather dashing sophia." sophia blushed in embarrassment and thanked the older female. addison smiled to herself. adorable.

"hey nicholas!" finn shouted and waved over the australian boy. he said goodbye politely to whoever he was speaking too before heading over to his friends. addison tilted her head, trying to get a close look at the boy finn called nicholas. once he reached them he noticed the british-brunette, he smirked at her and she turned away.

"who's this babe?" he gestured to the older female. the group chuckled at his actions, he was never flirty with girls. he was actually quite shy. "this is addison, she's one of my old vine buddies and i'd say she's part of my band." she laughed and fist bumped finn. "also known as the girl who doesn't have seventy voice cracks when she sings." finn playfully glared at her.

nic chuckled to himself. "well my names nicholas hamilton but you can call me anytime." he finger banged towards addy which caused her to howl laughing. "you're funny!" she smiled brightly at him which he returned. "ohh someones crushing!" nic glared at wyatt. "shut up noodle head." the lights began to dim which was a sign that everyone needed to take their seats.

"see you guys at the afterparty! bet you've all done amazing!" addy blew a kiss towards the group as she walked with finn and nick to their seats. nic and wyatt could be heard arguing from the other side of the large theatre room, the three laughed at the silly behaviour but quieted down as the film started.