All Grown Up - 5

All Grown Up - 5

ZAYN

It was the eve of Asher's skating competition and he was practicing in the skate park. I came along just so I could see just how good he was. He was doing tricks that I didn't even know he could do, he came and sat next to me while his friend, Jake, continued to practice. "See? Not so dangerous" he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, yeah" I chuckled and put an arm around his shoulders. He chuckled in response and looked up. He started to stare at a girl. "Who's that?" I asked.

"A girl" he stated.

"Nice observation" Jake came up to him. "She's my sister, Kristy" Jake stated. I looked over to her, she had red hair that was in a pixie cut, forest green eyes, small thin lips, she had a nose piecing on the right side of her nose and was dressed in Manchester United shorts that were white and a black Tee with 'Don't Grow Up, It's A Trap' written in white. "Your sons too chicken to ask her out" he stated standing up and flashing a smile towards us. "See ya tomorrow" he then went to his sister and walked home.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"Same age as me, Jake and her are twins" he stated. I nodded.

I stood from the bench and smiled "Come on lets go home" He smiled and got up. I was having, Liam, Harry, Niall and Louis over for dinner, along with the boys. Once we got home, Perrie left, saying it was a girl emergency. Asher looked at me weird and I shrugged. Hell if I know what 'girl emergency' means.

I started to cook dinner and Asher got changed from his skating clothes. The door bell soon rang and I opened the door and saw the boys standing there. The kids went to the lounge room and started to watch TV while Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis came and followed me. Harry sat at the island and started to pick at the salad. Niall sat at the table with Louis and they started to talk and Liam sat on a stool at the bench. "So, Ash has a tournament tomorrow and wanted you guys there" I stated.

"He still skates?" Harry asked as he lifted his head to looked at us. I nodded.

"Yeah, Francis and Jesse, started to teach him tricks" I smiled. Jesse and Francis was going to go to University but after a term and a half they thought it wasn't for them and went to making youtube videos instead.

"Sure we'll come" Harry smiled at me. We went quiet for a while, waiting for someone else to speak.

"Hunter's trying to bribe me into letting him take dance classes." Liam stated "I told him if he gets an A on his next test then I will let him" I smiled.

"An A's a bit much don't you think?" Louis asked getting up and sitting next to Harry, Niall took a seat next to Liam. Liam shrugged "What's he getting now?" Louis questioned.

"About C's and B's in all his subjects." Liam stated. Louis rolled his eyes.

"Ever think that he just wants to dance so doesn't see the reason to try?" Louis asked. Liam didn't respond "Exactly, Tyler had the same view on school, all he wanted to do was play Football, so I told him that he has to get his grades up one grade, so if he had a C he had to make it a B, to stay on the team. So just make Hunter get his subjects into B's then say he can." Liam thought about it for a while.

"I'll talk to Amanda about it." Liam said. Silence then fell in the room.

I was just about finished with the food when Harry spoke "Mattie's pregnant" we all looked at him.

"When? What?" Louis asked looking at him. Harry rolled his eyes.

"She's 4 months in to the pregnancy. Liam knew" Harry nodded to Liam.

"And you didn't tell us why?" I asked Liam.

"Because you were all fighting. You didn't want to know about each others lives so I never told that Harry was about to be a father again, or that Niall's brother had another kid, that Zayn's sister got married, or that Louis and Eleanor got engaged." we all looked at Louis when Liam said that. Louis smiled at us.

"Why didn't you tell us when we started to talk to each other again?" Harry asked. Louis shrugged. We went silent again.

I finished making dinner and called in the kids. Cody was the first one in the dinning room. Then Lucas and Hunter, Tyler then Asher. we all sat down and started to eat, well all except Niall and Cody who were stuffing there food and not chewing.

I chuckled slightly as I watched the two. Once we finished dinner and the boys left, Asher went to Harry's for the night and I laid down on my bed and waited for Perrie to come home. I ended up falling asleep before she came, but I did feel her arm slip around my waist and her head rest on my chest.

HUNTER

"Okay, you can go, but you have to get your grades up, if they don't get up you will be pulled out. Okay?" My dad said to me. I looked at him and then to Amanda.

"Really?!" I asked excited. Amanda nodded smiling, I hugged them both at the same time "Thank you!!" I told them, I got up and ran up to my room calling Parker. After speaking to him for a while I fell asleep on my bed.

The next morning, I had to get up at five, I had a dance class at six that went until seven. Once I entered the class I smiled, my dad stayed for the class, I guess he really wanted to know if I was going to focus and not just try and pick up girls.

"Fancy seeing you here" I looked to my right and saw Andrea. I smiled a toothy smile.

"Love to dance" I shrugged. She smiled and we stayed next to each other during the lesson, she would help me and I'd help her. We were dancing to Mirrors by Justin Timberlake, once we were finished Andrea looked at me.

"You're pretty good" She smiled.

I smiled back "Not to bad yourself" I looked at my dad who was smiling at me, he motioned me to come to him and I looked back at Andrea "I'll see you at school" she nodded. I picked up my gym bag and walked out with my dad.

"Who was that?" he asked looking at me from the side.

"A gril" I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes "No really?" he asked sarcastically. "What's her name?" he asked. I chuckled and looked at him.

"Andrea. I met her a couple of days ago" I stated. He nodded. We got in the car and he started the drive home. When we got home, we quickly got changed and went to the skate park for Asher's tournement.

When I got there I saw Grant with Andrea. I looked at them confused but realised what was going on, he kissed her. "Hunter!" I looked over at Asher and smiled, I then looked back at Andrea who noticed me and then looked away.

I walked up to Asher who smiled at me. "Ready?" I asked nudging him a bit. He smiled and chuckled a bit.

"Yeah" he breathed in.

The tournament started and it was Asher and Jake's turn. Something went wrong though, Grant threw a sick in to the bowl and it made Asher's borad stumble and he fell, everyone stopped and Uncle Zayn ran out to Asher, who was holding his ankle.

After that Asher went to the hospital and we found out he broke his ankle. Pretty badly too. I went back to the skate park and saw Grant was still there. He smirked once he saw me come up to him. Andrea was next to him with his arm around her shoulders, she looked like she didn't want to be there. "How's your cousin?" he chuckled, no real worry in his voice.

I set my jaw and looked at Andrea, then looked back at him "Leave us the hell alone" I shoved him back and walked away.

"Hunter wait!" I turned around to look at Andrea. "Is he alright?" She asked with real concern in her voice.

"Oi! Don't talk to him!" She looked behind him and looked at Grant. She looked at me for another second then left. I watched as Grant spoke down to her and she looked at the side with a sad look on her face.