Q&A Talk pt.1

"Hello everyone and welcome to today's talk with your host....drum roll please" Yoongi announced as everyone attentively listened. Although it seemed as if Jimin was listening he was really just starting at the beauty named Min Yoongi.

Tae and Jungkook were hitting the drum viciously scaring Jin who was sitting on Namjoon's lap for the lack of chairs. It would of been way worse if Jaebum, Yugyeom, Bam, Jinyoung, and Youngjae came but they didn't since nOBodY AsKEd them quEsTIOns but that's fine :))))) Jackson was happy that Mark was there; it was all that mattered to him.

"That's right it's your Dboy; Yoongi! Lidia, the original main host, will be getting here late but will join us later on." Yoongi announced happily. Everyone cheered and clapped excited for what's about to go down today. Of course I had to stay behind to continue on with the story these little shits don't know their in.

"Today we are going to answer some questions from the fans and please answer truthfully. We'll start off with Jin's questions first."

"Um excuse me but do I really have to be here? I have a meeting in 30 minutes and I cannot be late" Mr. Kim asked looking at his watch impatiently. Mrs. Kim gave him a glare at how rude her husband was being.

"Honey I'm sure this meeting of yours can wait. You have the rest of your life to be busy anyways" she mumbled the last part but Mr. Kim seemed to hear.

He scoffed as he asked "What does that mean?"

"You damn know what I mean. I'm not blind nor deaf. I know what you've been doing behind my back." The venom in her voice made the atmosphere tense. Namjoon felt it and immediately stood up to support his mother in the fight.

"Why would you do this dad? Why would you hurt us?" Namjoon spoke staring at his father with watery eyes. Everyone was dead silent watching the scene unfold in front of their eyes.

"Listen I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have time for this nonsense" Mr. Kim replied as he rushed his words and fidgeted in his steps. He was about to leave when Mrs. Kim held his hand stopping him in his tracks.

"I know you're cheating."

Mr. Kim was silent but stared as his wife with regretful eyes.

"I already signed the divorce papers. Their on your desk. Don't bother showing your face around me or my son. As of right now I don't know you anymore."

Hoseok wanted to scream as if he was watching a drama but held it in.

"Namjoon you know this isn't true right" Mr. Kim fake a chuckle looking at his son. Namjoon kept his head down and didn't say a word.

Mr. Kim adverted his eyes to between his ex-wife and his son tears flowing down.

"You need to leave already but before you go here's something to remember me bye" she smiled before slapping him in the face.

Gasp could be heard everywhere.

"That slap will never compare to how broken you left this family. I hope you rot in hell asshole." Mr. Kim quickly left never to be seen again.

Cheers then suddenly surrounded the room and everyone got up to hug the two. Even though they had lost someone who really impacted their life they know they wouldn't go through it alone.

"Well that was certainly eventful might I say" Yoongi said as everyone went to go sit down in their seats again.

"You're really enjoying being the MC aren't you?" Jimin asked with a smile.

"Indeed I am. Now shall we continue back with the questions?"

"We never even started with them in the first place" Jackson remarked.