Slots

Fire
She is the leader of the group. She the strongest person to be with. The only thing is that she uses most of her powers she gets weak. The only thing she can be weak is if Air, Water and Earth don't cooperate.

Water
She is the pretty member in the group well one of them. She can be dangerous since she water she can create things with Ice together. The only down side is that if she runs out of energy she well faint and well take lots of water until she wakes up.

Ice
She is the youngest in the group. If Water and Ice work together they can freeze there rivals. The only down side is if the weather is really hard she can't control her powers nicely.

-Wind
She can control all aspects of air in any way. She can block any force field that is in the way. The down side is if someone messes up her power she would feel sick.

Earth
She can make a shield with stone. She also can throw stone and can make quick sand. If fire don't cooperate with her she could be burned with can effect her powers.

Nature
She is the other pretty face. She can control everything around us. She has most of the power to plants and animals. If she is being rude to the other members she can get rid of there powers except for Energy and Void.

Energy
She can convert to any other energy. In a near death experience she can get extra divine powers. She can only lose powers if someone attacks her or she gets a type of blackout.

Void

he can make everything dark in just a flash. She can make one simple crazy noise into something quiet. She can actually make everyone die so she has to use her powers not as much. She only uses it when she actually has to use it.

Rivals

Magic
She is the oldest in this group. She can do spells to manipulate fire, water, wind and ice.

-Shadow Leader
You can see in the dark, become invisible, teleport to other shadows and manipulate shadows. The only problem is you will have to deal if you don't have light

-Thunder
Sound lightning makes. Completely in sound with electrical background.  It can create sonic booms but it's only sound and electricity

-Time the other pretty face
You can slow down time.

-Nightmare

She is those girls who isn't really up to no good. This girl can torture you in your dreams and your fears. The only hard part for this girl is she can't help you if she is trapped in your nightmare.

-Spirt Maknae

She can basically summon ghost and recreate a ghost. The only thing that will be hard is for her trying to make the ghost appear. She is still teaching her "spirt."

-Crystal Pretty Face

She is like ice but more in a fancy way. Crystals are basically an element that strives for beauty. She doesn't do much but just likes to give a pretty vibe to the group.

-Poison

Slowly or Fast depending on how she wants to start. This is one of those powers where she needs to know how to focus upon. If one mistake she does will cost her group a lot of hate.