Prologue

Our protagonist was just like any ordinary half Japanese-Korean teenager.
Finally finishing her last senior year in Seoul she goes on a vacation to an island called Deokjeokdo located in South Korean territory.
She was staying at her grandmothers villa with her little sister and some school friends.
They decide to like fireworks on the beach and sing campfire songs when the tide started to calm down they headed back to villa.
Our protagonist and her sister goes back the beach to search for her phone leading them to the bench where they had lunch.
The bench was on a high cliff facing the ocean.
They look out onto the setting sun leaning against the rail when it suddenly collapse having our protagonist hanging from the edge while her sister look down on her.
The protagonist is struggling to hold on as her sister tries to pull her up.
A huge wave shadows them in darkness and with the strength the protagonist had left she smiled at her sister.
The protagonist lets go of the cliff plummeting into the ocean.
Her sister is frozen still with her eyes full of or shock and denial.
Her little sister runs back to the villa and everyone looked at her anxiously as she told them what had happened.
They went the the local police station and reported immediately.
But the tide was much too strong and there was a storm brewing so they had no choice but to return to the villa and mourn for the death of the protagonist.
But what they don't know is that our protagonist had not died but merely transferred to the soul realm to be reincarnated in a parallel universe with the gift of memory.
The protagonist will be born with these memories and live her life with the knowledge in the world she used to live in to help her in her new world.
The protagonist has a new name Hyeon Eun Ju (현 은 주).