Chapter 1 - Quenched

Chapter one,
our protagonist is now in the water just as she fell off the cliff edge plummeting under the harsh waves of the ocean.

(Protagonist perspective)
As I fell into the water I was glad that the last face I would see was my sister's although I was a sad and emotional to when I let go of the edge... it was the only way to get my sister away from the being dragging into the ocean too.
Hitting the water hard head first made my body unresponsive.
My body felt cold and numb all over but I somehow managed to open my eyes and right in front of me was a creature I had never seen before although it looked very much like a water dragon, it's skin was made up of emerald scales, it had gentle blue eyes and a amethyst encrusted on its forehead that glowed brightly.
It become hard to stay conscious as I ran out of breath.
The light from the amethyst of the creature seemed to surround me just before I fell unconscious.

When I had gained consciousness all I could see was a ceiling painted with angels and monstrous creatures.
It was covered in craftsmanship and elegance that told a story.
I tried to move but my body was quite weak and so all I could do was turn my head slightly.
Looking around by only moving my head I realised I was in some sort of a crib.
The fabric I was laying on is soft and fluffy.
The sides of the crib were woven in a fancy design and golden thread.
There was a chime above my head it had beautiful crystals and made a gentle noise when some wind blew by.
Which made me assume that a window was open and that I'm near the seaside or in a high grounded place because the air was quite cold but not freezing.
I was feeling hungry when I heard footsteps... I was scared and anxious... but was realised to see a kind and gentle face of a woman.
Her eyes gunmetal blue and hair of rose gold.
She was wearing a very expensive looking dress... the amount of detail and design was quite refined.
On her head she had a crown made out of a white crystal... I thought it maybe diamonds... it was like a rose vine covering in diamond leaves.
She was very beautiful so when she picked me up so easily... I had realised something weird...
I looked into her eyes... I was a baby.
@ - @
I was in so much shock that the women made an anxious face.
"What's wrong my dear? Mummies here."
The woman seem to just proclaim to me that she was my mother...
"Oh, look at you... You're hungry aren't you, Eun Ju.."
She was doing something which I had not seen coming....
@ - @ ' Oh hell no... I'm getting breast fed... someone help me! This is torture!!'
after that I just slept...