Chapter 2 - Reine

-our protagonist Hyeon Eun Ju (현 은 주). Is a baby this is 3 years after suffering breast feeding-

This day my mother apparently wants me to meet with some of her friends at a tea party...
So she dressed me up in a cute dress and a half up half down look with a blue ribbon.
I followed my mother outside of my room... for all the time I've been here I've never been outside my room...
Well actually I've been unable to move by myself...
Foot maids and nannies were there with me all the time except during the designated time I have for sleep at which mother is looking after me...
I haven't seen my father... apparently he's in the main palace busy with managing the country and general affairs of the citizens, he is so busy that he sleeps in a bedroom next to the recession hall and royal study.
Mother says we are royal blood and that I am the heir to the throne but only men can be king and that one day there will be a test for all men born either the same year as me to 5 years earlier.
And out all the boys that passed I would have to choose a king among them.
Mother apparently was a noble blood and was chosen by father because of her craftsmanship skills... which explained quite a lot about why my room was so decorative and full of ornaments.
Now back to the tea party...
Mother and I walk down long hallways and stain glass windows with long curtains and at times there were very pretty paintings and statues which mother explained about how she made all of them her self.
We had reached a white glass door... walking into a hall way that was only glass and silver bearings.
And looking forward I see a lot of people and many tables full of sweets, cakes, sandwiches and fruits.
When my mother and I walked in everyone stopped, stared at us and bowed.
And as if by reflex my mother made a motion with her hand gesturing them to rise up.
"Now, now everyone! There's no need for such formalities, it's merely a tea party."
My mother lead me to a table with many other children like me.
They seemed to be males though...
Except the two that sat next to me of course.
"Wow, so you're the daughter of Queen Corona! You look just like her so you must be just as skilled as she is!"
The girl on my left seem quite happy to meet me... she was about 7 years old..
"I'm Vivian Duschocia, my family runs looks after the treasury of the kingdom you could say we also run the banks and merchant ports."
The girl on my left Vivian was very proud of her family it would seem.
"Hey Vivian, if you've introduce yourself at least I should get to do so too!"
The girl on my right was being quite cheeky... it seems like her Vivian were very close friends.
"Hey there little princess EunJu, my name is Haiyun Joelize, my family runs the countries magic ministry which means we are in charge of the rules of magic and the disciplinary of magic users. But the best thing we run is the making of robotics and alchemy."
Haiyun seems to be quite smart although she is only 8 years old.
The others on the table seemed to shy to talk to me.
I began to talk to them...but... @3@ all that came out was gibberish...because talking is so hard...
So I got up looked around and saw a piano like instrument in the middle of the room so I immediately walked towards it and there was a young boy siting on there..
He looked and me strange and helped me up...
I began to play...
In my old life I had taken piano lessons from my father...
My favourite song to play was ...

So I played it...
And um...
Everyone was just silent...
They looked pretty shocked...
"Corona... that girl is your daughter right?..."
A man next to my mother broke the silence...
Did I do something wrong...
"To think EunJu is gifted with Goddess of melody like her father..."
The man walked up to me and handed me a white rose...
"Surprise EunJu its me, your daddy."
@-@ ...
Huh... the man was my dad... he was wearing a butler attire...
"You know EunJu I'm happy I snuck out of the main palace just to give you this rose... you see daddy is very busy and the guards may very well be here at any moment to drag me back to work..."
Father kisses my forehead... and hands me a necklace with a silver key.
"This is the key to the music room... use it well."
Guards suddenly rush into the room and my father was dragged back to the main palace...