Falling In Love ( A Nash Grier & Hayes Grier)

Hi guys(: This is my first story and I'm sorry if I'm bad at it xD This will be a Nash & Hayes Grier story. There will be many things you won't see happen in this book xD Have fun reading I hope you like it!(: Also please do not hate on me(: It's my first one and I'll try to update every weekend or so(: Depends on school work ugh lol(: thanks again~

~0~

It was August 1,2014 My friend Madelyn & I just moved into our new house with our parents. Her mom was best friends with my mom so it worked pretty good for us. Seemed pretty nice for a little house, I mean it would only be her & I and our parents . As soon as we got into the house we ran up stairs and picked out our bedrooms. She picked the big one because she has way more stuff than me. She really did have everything. From an iPad, laptop, PC, iPhones, iPods, Mac books, flatscreen TVs, mostly everything you could think of. Her family got everything they wanted. My family on the other side was not really that happy all together. But I got stuff that I needed. On the other hand Madelyn and I knew each other since 1st grade so we was pretty close. More like sisters I guess you could say. We was with each other all the time xD

When we got all our stuff all in our rooms. We wanted to go meet new people because we just moved here and we really didn't know anyone so we decided to go around and say hello.We ran down stairs and asked they said it's okay with them just be careful.The first house we went up to was a little old house. We knocked on the door and a little old couple came out it was so cute. " Hello this is Madelyn and I'm Bree we just moved in the house next door and we wanted to come say hello" I said with a smile. " Why hello there I'm Allison Berry and this is my husband Jim Berry nice to meet you". The woman said. We talked for awhile then we moved on to a other house. The next house was pretty big. It was white & had a big pool out back. Madelyn knocked on the door & A young woman came to the door. " Hello I'm Madelyn and this is my friend Bree we just moved in next door". Madelyn said. " Hello I'm Mrs. Grier and this is my husband Mr. Grier we have three sons and a daughter around here wait a minute" she said. She called her sons down first and a boy around our age came down and he kept staring at Madelyn. It was pretty weird. He had darkish brown hair. And the most blue eyes you would ever see. " Hey I'm Hayes Grier" he said with a smile at Madelyn she just smiled back. The other son came down. " Hey I'm Nash Grier" he said My eyes were locked on his. He was so cute he had brown hair too and the prettiest blue eyes you would ever see.

~o~

Nash's POV

My brother and I was playing video games then my mom called us down. Hayes ran down stairs and started staring at this girl I whispered to him " Dude why are you staring at her? I think your creeping her out" he whispered back " look at her. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" The girl had a long brownish hair and brownish green eyes. She was pretty cute. When Hayes finally moved I saw a girl. She looked shy. She was wearing short shorts with a shirt that had one direction on it. She had short brown hair with brown eyes. She was really cute I thought so I just winked at her and she blushed. Wanna go to the park I asked? They said yes and we walked down the the park.

Hayes POV

Madelyn really was beautiful. " Hey Madelyn" I said not knowing what I was saying. " Yes Hayes" she said with a smile. " Well...uh.....can I talk to you"? She said yes & we walked over the to the woods. " Hayes why are we in the woods"? I was really nervous to talk to her. " Well Madelyn I know we just became friends but your the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I really like you and I don't want to rush into things but I want you to be my girlfriend. I understand if you say no because I'm rushing into it but... I was stopped by her lips against mine. Madelyn just kissed me. Does this mean we're dating? Just friends? Does she like be? Everything was going through my head. The kissed stopped. She bit her lip. " Hayes Grier I like you a lot and I would be the luckiest girl in the world if I would be your girlfriend" she said I blushed. " Madelyn I would love it if you would be my girlfriend. I would treat you so right" I said we kissed again and we walked out of the woods. holding hands! 😊 " Whoa I leave you too in the woods for five minutes and you guys come out holding hands!? Nash said. I could tell he really liked Bree but he doesn't rush. He's a shy guy. He never even had his first kiss. But HAHA I had mine before him. I was so happy about that. Hey it's getting late we should be getting back home. We walked the girls home I kissed Madelyn goodnight and she give me her number. Nash and I walked back home. " Hey Nash I can see it in your eyes that you like Bree" I said " WHAT. No I don't like her" "if you don't like her then why do you keep looking back and was staring at her? " Okay I like her. I just need to ask her out you know I'm shy. Well little bro I'm going to bed goodnight. Goodnight I said.