Popcorn Fight!

Hey guys! Updateeeeeee I hope y'all like it! Be sure to vote and comment of what you think!

Nash's POV.

Bree and I were sitting there watching movies like we always do. When Madelyn and Hayes walked in all lovely. They were smiling like they just won 10,000 dollars. And I kinda wanted to know why. "So why are y'all so smiling and lovely?" Bree asks, she must have been reading my mind, and knowing her she probably was. "Oh, Well Hayes took me out for ice cream as y'all know" Madelyn says "Then he said I'm the one, he never wants to let me go. That when we turn 18, he wants to marry me." Madelyn says, Kissing Hayes. "Ewww. I mean I'm so happy for you guys!" Bree yells. We just all started laughing. I am happy for Madelyn and Hayes but I kinda think they're taking it to far, and it Bree's eye I can tell she's thinking the same thing. This is why we're perfect for each other, the way we read each other's minds, I just love her to death. Whenever I first laid eyes on her, I knew she was the one. What can I say I love her.

Bree's POV

Ok so Madelyn and Hayes just said when they turn 18 they're moving in and gonna get married. I mean I understand and all, but I think they're going to fast. But they're so cute so I'll just let them go, but if it was one of Madelyn's exs, that she was dating and they were planning to do that. I would tell them. I really didn't care for her exs, as you know. After they tell us they sit on "The Little Couch" and start watching movies with Nash & I. "So much for time alone" I whisper over to Nash, I see him smile "Yeah I know, they ain't even watching it they're in each other's faces." Nash says looking at them. "Haha true." I said while giving him a kiss, man I could kiss this boy all day if I could. "Eww get a room!" I hear Madelyn yell, throwing popcorn at us. "Hey! I there's no reason to throw popcorn!" Nash yells back. Then all I saw was popcorn going everywhere. It was like a food fight but with popcorn. "POPCORN FIGHTTTT" I yell. Soon as I yelled that everyone picked up popcorn, didn't matter if it was pieces off the ground. We didn't care, just having fun.

Hayes POV

After the popcorn fight, which was fun, we all decided to watch scary movies that night. We let Bree and Madelyn pick the movie. They picked "The Purge". I think because it wasn't that scary but I didn't want to say anything so I wouldn't sound rude. We had to clean up all the popcorn that we threw, and make new. So that was so fun. After we were done making our popcorn and cleaning it up, we all sit down and start watching the movie finally. About 30 minutes into the movie I looks over to see Nash and Bree sleeping on each other, Bree's head on Nash's shoulder. "goodnight Hayes, I love you" I hear Madelyn say, I look over to see her half asleep. "Goodnight love u too" I said when I look over she's asleep.

Hey guys! hope y'all liked this chapter! See ya next time