All good

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been working on my second book. Be sure to look at it one time!(: So I tried to make it as long as I could! Hope you like it 👌

Madelyn's POV

Matt texted me, just because he was bored. But Hayes got really mad. "Why can't you guys just go bad to being best friends babe?" I asked Hayes with big eyes. "Ugh, I'll talk to him. But it's just for you. Because I love you" Hayes said kissing me. I just don't want to see them fighting again. Can't take that anymore, Bree and Nash really haven't been fighting, so that's a good thing I think. Maybe sometimes you need to fight just to let everything out, but I don't know. I was just lost until I found Hayes,and he taught be how to love again. And I'm really really thankful that I have him in my life.

Just months ago, I was fangirling over Hayes. How I watched his videos over and over again, he used to be my wallpaper on my phone. Used to talk about him with everyone. Same with Bree. She was fangirling over and over and over again over Nash. When we found out we were moving to NC, we were like "WHAT IF WE MEET HAYES AND NASH AND WERE LIKE ALL BEST FRIENDS!!" But now look what happened, were truly blessed with them. We love them and will never stop loving them.

Bree's POV.

I really can't wait until I get older. Nash and I have been talking about moving in with each other, getting a house. Living like a family should. I really love him and I don't know what I would do without him. I never knew that I could even get over my ex, but then I found him. Now Nash is the only guy I'm close too. I love him with my heart and I hope he really does feel the same way. I really love him. No one would understand.

Hayes POV

I texted Matt, just for Madelyn. I mean I do miss being best friends, but he tried to get with my girl. Not cool bra. Anyways, he said that we could be friends again, and everything would stop with him. So I hope Madelyn's happy now, I would do anything for her. She's mine and only mine. We've been spending so much time together, it seems like we knew each other since we were born. We got so close, I count Bree as my sister. I'm just happy they moved down here. I couldn't tell Madelyn about Matt, well because he mum wanted to talk with her and Bree. I don't know what it's about but she said its "important" and "can't wait".. I just wanna know if it's bad or not. I'm just trying to stay positive about it.

Hey guys! I know, I'm sorry it sucked! I've been so jumpy with stuff right now, and I really don't have time to be writing! Hope you liked it