Chapter 31

I glance at Izuku after I have a small fight woth my old hag. I and half ass was just staring at her from a far distance as she just sat there looking at her mother tears falling down her cheeks. She wipe her tears with her arm as she nodded her, her shoulder trembling as she bit her lower lip.

This is it...

After all of this, she's probably going to a different school.

"Hey old hag."

"Call me mom you little bitch." I ignored her.

"Did aunt Inko told you about this?" She grew silent as I glance at her, she was staring at Izuku to her eyes showing concern.

"She did, it was kinda againts her will since Izuku loves UA a lot... But she's already scared for her." She told me as Todoroki took a step closer to us as well from talking to his sister.

"She's really going to transfer...?"

"Maybe, Inko doesn't have confidence in UA anymore, aside from that you're also in UA you might be bullying little Izuku there." The pissed me off BIG time.

"The fuck?! Do you have any idea how strong she is?! I can't bully someone like that easily!" I roared, actually kinda refusing to admit that. "If I was to bully someone, I'd be kick out of UA to!"

"If you didn't bully her back then, then maybe Inko wouldn't think that way."

"So it's my fucking fault now!?"

"Precisely."

"Fuck off!" I glance at Izuku one last time, seeing what was going on. Her mother was walking toward us now, the tears over her cheeks still visible to us.

"It must be hard to do that." My old man uttered, tapping her shoulder as I stared at Izuku who was still a crying mess. Half ass already approach her as they shared a hug, as he tried to comfort her. Watching breaks my heart but not because of jealousy, but because of her crying.

"Auntie..." I called out gathering all the courage I could muster to say something that I don't deserve to say. Her eyes met mine, and they were undoubtebly similar to Izuku's in so may way as my parents did the same.

"I will definitely do my best to protect your daughter." I bowed down which earned a light gasp from my parents. I have been pretty talkative lately.

"If you no longer have confidence in UA, then please have confidence in me, I may not be trust worthy but please let me. I'll definitely..."

An image of her smiling at me from the bushes last night flash in my mind as I bit my lower lip.

Oh fuck this thing called love

And The things I'd do for it.

"Protect her..." I didn't lift my head one bit, not really ready to see her face as I shut my eyes pleading tbat I might be given a chance to earn bits of her trust.

"Katsuki-kun..." She uttered as I lifted my head to see her smiling at me, my parents looking at me as if I am not their son.

"Take care of her then."

~

"It's cute that you actually love her huh." My oldan laugh as I was sitting outside the mansion, still processing in my mind what just happened. Auntie will no longer pull her out of UA whatever happens as Izuku just gave me that fucking hug that drives me terrible insane again.