Chapter 1~You opened my eyes~

Chapter 1~

   Hi, my name is ___(your name[YN]), I live with my grandmother. My parents passed away in a car accident when I was..too young to remember. As a two year old, my grandma took me in and loved me as if I were her daughter. I don't remember my parents at all. It's sad growing up without a family. Thanks to my grandmother, I grew up with the most important thing...love.

Annyeong! I'm a 16 year old normal girl, whom dreams about becoming a celebrity and later on create a family. Yes I know...it's only a dream. But, who knows what my future holds. Let's see, how can I describe myself...I'm tall, I have natural long black hair, my skin has a milky tone tcolor, I have a nice smile, light brown eyes and I'm a bit more over the weight I'm supposed to have...yeah...I guess you can call it fat.

Now that I'm in highschool, all I do is go to school every morning, then when I arrive at home, I go to straight to my room, put my ear plugs on and sing my lungs out while rapping and high pitching.

My dream of becoming a celebrity is faiding more and more each day. I begining think that when I grow old, I will look back and regret not making my dreams become reality.

I'm bullied a lot in school for being obese. I cry every night, while suicide thoughts flow through my mind. I erase those thoughts, but still cut myself to forget my internal pain and cry for my bloody wounds.

Until one day my favorite K-Pop boy group made a fan meeting at my home town. I couldn't believe that it was the one and only BTS! I just couldn't let this opportunity get pass me since they are my role models.

There I met Kim Taehyung a.k.a V and my life gave a 360° degree turn, but in a good way.

"Which dress should I wear? Oh! I know the black one with red sneakers. It's a combination of sexy, and cool." I talked to myself while looking at the combination I made

Although I won't look cute like other girls. While I'm looking like a hippo, they are looking like models....There's no way they are going to notice me in a big wave of beautiful girls.

"I don't care, I'll just go and meet the loves of life." I said to myself while putting eye liner and a red color on my lips.

I waited for the bus and while standing there I suddenly felt a butterfly fight in my stomach. I was so nervous, but I needed to stay calm and try not to scream when I see them.

I was waiting for my best friend, Summer to arrive, then suddenly I saw her running in my direction.

At first I freaked out, then I started running towards her as well. We both screamed and laughed at our crazy action whom have caught a lot of people's attention.

"Annyeong unnie!" She said smiling

"Annyeong!" I made a V sign

"Haha wait much? I'm sorry but my dad kind of took long in the toilet...and you know that I like to do my make up in the bathroom. The light is brighter and is more white than yellow" She laughed

"Haha don't worry it's not like we are late" I said to her

"True, hey there comes the bus. Are you ready?" She asked me smiling nervously

"I'm trying to figure that out." I said a little nervous

Summer raised her eyes a bit surprised "Ready or not get on the bus if you don't want me to smack you!" She said pretending to be angry

"Ok ok easy there, control your inner beast" I laughed and she chuckled at my comment

We got on the bus, took a seat and in no time we arrived at the location of the meeting.